perfect face?

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

This wasn't some group of people that voted on who has the perfect face, this was based on a mathematical blueprint of the human face. I feel like a majority of you are just ignoring that tidbit of information completely.

There was even another study done where they took something like 100 different pictures of beautiful women (of all ethnicities) and overlaid them one on top of another creating a composite face. That composite looked somewhat like this chick. If I can find a link to that study, I'll post it.

You trying to tell me the only person to fit that equation is a blonde haired, blue eyed woman?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

< BR>
alien.gif
 Looks like a wax figure. And creepy as hell.

Originally Posted by thegooch06

This is a very interesting article. Along the same lines, I remember that Time magazine did a cover story a few years ago that discussed the ideal standards of (Western?) beauty (like the importance of symmetry). Based upon a similar criteria mentioned in this article, Julia Roberts was considered to be an ideal of female beauty, while Denzel Washington represents an ideal of male beauty.

tumblr_lwqwncx4021qcszm0.jpg

well she works with food thats all that matters to me. But yea she has to be pretty. Ideally she wouldnt be able to speak.

I love looking at stuff like this.. Mathematical equations and how it truly relates to the real world.

I wonder if this would work for a fat or overweight person. Or someone with really bad skin... That has to be "bad" examples of this "perfect" math equation.

that whole blonde hair blue eyed @%+! can go out the window for real. she aite tho that other girl looks like a damn doll it'd be kinda creepy if she starred at you no go.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

This wasn't some group of people that voted on who has the perfect face, this was based on a mathematical blueprint of the human face. I feel like a majority of you are just ignoring that tidbit of information completely.

There was even another study done where they took something like 100 different pictures of beautiful women (of all ethnicities) and overlaid them one on top of another creating a composite face. That composite looked somewhat like this chick. If I can find a link to that study, I'll post it.

You trying to tell me the only person to fit that equation is a blonde haired, blue eyed woman?

Again, at what point did math get involved with skin/eye/hair color? It didn't. She just happened to be caucasian with blond hair and blue eyes. Did you not see Elizabeth Hurley mentioned, or Shania Twain? Guess not....

And again this is a mathematical definition of beauty. 100% perfect symmetry is actually something that shouldn't happen. In fact if someone did have 100% perfect facial symmetry, other people would have a hard time reading that persons facial cues for emotion.

http://eprints.lincoln.ac...gical_research-final.pdf

Basically boils down to, we have a dominant side where we all look for cues for facial expression. Even dogs have been observed looking at their owners right side of their face to understand emotion.

But back on track, this is purely mathematical definition of beauty and does not mean that this woman is the most beautiful woman socially.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

The fact they created a mathematical equation doesn't make it any less subjective and subject to bias though.

Thats the point of a mathematical equation, to take the bias out. You build a formula off the golden ratio, measure peoples faces, plug in the numbers. Closest to X wins a prize.

Here for all of you that are pissed off about it being a white chick
marqardtfaces.gif

That chick on the right doesnt look white to me, but she fits the golden ratio mask.

The anti-white girl movement is strong in here. I'm not a fan of blonde's being African myself, but even I cant deny she has an attractive face. Get off your Malcolm X steez and learn to look objectively fellas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

The anti-white girl movement is strong in here. I'm not a fan of blonde's being African myself, but even I cant deny she has an attractive face. Get off your Malcolm X steez and learn to look objectively fellas
laugh.gif

It really is, unfortunately
30t6p3b.gif
. Any attractive white female posted on here is instantly labelled an AWG. I don't see any people labeling some of the more average looking big booty women as ABGs. This has nothing to do with race,just symmetry like how Denzel has the perfect symmetrical male face.

laugh.gif

by objective you mean the Eurocentric point of view right?
eyes.gif

she is pretty beautiful and might have the most "perfect" face but i beg to differ that this formula and calculations are what determines the best looking female...i have plenty that i would take over this broad

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif

by objective you mean the Eurocentric point of view right?
eyes.gif
Not at all,think he means to actually look objectively. Is it that hard to do?

Scientific Method said:
The fact they created a mathematical equation doesn't make it any less subjective and subject to bias though.

Thats the point of a mathematical equation, to take the bias out. You build a formula off the golden ratio, measure peoples faces, plug in the numbers. Closest to X wins a prize.

Here for all of you that are pissed off about it being a white chick
marqardtfaces.gif

That chick on the right doesnt look white to me, but she fits the golden ratio mask.
And who is to decide this golden ratio is golden? what if I like my females to have bigger noses, bigger ears, longer or shorter faces, etc.

Back
Top Bottom