Perhaps one of the greatest moments in SuperBowl History! Vol. How the hell you still lose?

I remember everybody was on Devin Hester's Jock 2007 season...
my mans return game was bananas.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Then only to lead the Bears to the Superbowl Vs The Colts and bust this out start of regulation...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Must I remind you that this the freakin Superbowl...
and he is doing this his rookie season...
in front of basically his hometown of Miami.

If I have done that my celebration would have been to teleport into another dimension.
alien.gif

If you ask me this is one of the greatest moments in football period.

What is yours NT?

Sidenote: Rex Grossman blew it.
smh.gif

Timeout,

Who the hell is that white guy #43 on the Colts that almost chased him down? He was booking it
laugh.gif

5am6oody72 wrote:
Timeout,

Who the hell is that white guy #43 on the Colts that almost chased him down? He was booking it
laugh.gif

Exactly what made me remember about this moment.
Its another thread talking about how fast Heyward Bey was chasing down an interception...
I immediatly thought of that #43 guy.

To say that Devin Hester's kickoff return on the first play of the game is one of the greatest moments in Superbowl history is one of the stupidest thingsI have heard in a long time.

LOL this is by far one of the greatest moments in football history

It was a nice play, but I forgot all about this

Originally Posted by dland24

To say that Devin Hester's kickoff return on the first play of the game is one of the greatest moments in Superbowl history is one of the stupidest things I have heard in a long time.
Pretty much. OP must be like 13..

Originally Posted by JPZx

One of the greatest moments in football?

To say that Devin Hester's kickoff return on the first play of the game is one of the greatest moments in Superbowl history is one of the stupidest things I have heard in a long time.

So you just suck your teeth and leave?
If you know so much post your fav moment....

And I got to be 13 because beacuse I happen to like an event in recent time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

JPZx wrote:

dland24 wrote:

laugh.gif

First of all, I never claimed to "know so much." But your logic is so ******ed here its ridiculous. Your original post clearly states one of THEGREATEST MOMENTS in Superbowl history, and now you are asking for my favorite? What does my favorite SB moment have to do with the FACT that Devin Hester'skickoff return isnt even in the top 50 greatest moments in SB history? And then you justify your position by saying that you "happen to like an event inrecent time." Just because you like something, doesnt mean it belongs in the category of greatest moments in Superbowl history.

If you ask me this is one of the greatest moments in football period.
Was Ted Ginn Jr.'s kickoff return in the '07 National Championship Game one of the best moments in CFB history too?

as a colts fan
watching this, all hyped and whatever,
to see this happen, i was glued to my seat the whole time....
all worried and stuff....

thank you peyton!
pimp.gif

dland24 wrote:

JPZx wrote:

dland24 wrote:

laugh.gif

First of all, I never claimed to "know so much." But your logic is so ******ed here its ridiculous. Your original post clearly states one of THE GREATEST MOMENTS in Superbowl history, and now you are asking for my favorite? What does my favorite SB moment have to do with the FACT that Devin Hester's kickoff return isnt even in the top 50 greatest moments in SB history? And then you justify your position by saying that you "happen to like an event in recent time." Just because you like something, doesnt mean it belongs in the category of greatest moments in Superbowl history.
Whatever kid.

TO ME that Hester return considering the play itself and the circumstances is one of the greatest plays in football history.
To be known for taking back kicks....and to come to football's grandest stage and pull that off at the beginning of the game
was EPIC.

And just as I though some people don't agree, so I ask what play in particular do you think belongs instead....
your making it too complicated fam.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Can't find the video but Jake Delhomme's 80+ yard TD pass to Muhsin was pretty crazy.
pimp.gif

This guy gets it.

these are myfav.
��
i was going for the rams and for the cards so i was excited,
but i had the same reaction when holmes got the TD,
30xitxe.gif

tired.gif

Dudes in here need to hit up the flea market and find some old NFL Films on VHS...

Originally Posted by DLo13

Dudes in here need to hit up the flea market and find some old NFL Films on VHS...

Just because I think this is one of the greatest superbowl moments does not mean
that I dont apperciate others fam....
I mean damn its only been 43...
But If I have to list an play to find approval from older heads then it would be when
Desmond Howard went for 99 yards in superbowl 31.
I got a thing for kick returns.
laugh.gif

You deserve these:
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
c5236ec9179380ab5d51e36048f0bc3608050fa8.gif
646164188d5be44cb13ba2b25c280990f3c6c93c.gif

How is that "one of the greatest moments in football, period"?

Hell, it wouldn't even be included in the Top 50 Super Bowl plays of all-time
eyes.gif

You keep saying, "Well, it's because it was the Super Bowl" but did that play determine whether the Bears won or lost the game? No.

For example, in Super Bowl XLIII, if James Harrison hadn't intercepted Warner's pass and brought it back all the way to the house as the clock expiredin the first half, the Steelers wouldn't have won the game and the Cardinals would have been the ones' hoisting the trophy when it was all said anddone.

Tell me what type of significance that Hester return played into the outcome of the game?

If it didn't play into the outcome of the game, then it's just a regular touchdown return.

JPZx wrote:

dland24 wrote:

laugh.gif

First of all, I never claimed to "know so much." But your logic is so ******ed here its ridiculous. Your original post clearly states one of THE GREATEST MOMENTS in Superbowl history, and now you are asking for my favorite? What does my favorite SB moment have to do with the FACT that Devin Hester's kickoff return isnt even in the top 50 greatest moments in SB history? And then you justify your position by saying that you "happen to like an event in recent time." Just because you like something, doesnt mean it belongs in the category of greatest moments in Superbowl history.
eek.gif
This was the ONLY TIME A SUPERBOWL'S 1ST PLAY RESULTEDIN A TD.
laugh.gif

Hester did something very very special.
U are delusional if you think that this doesn't belong in the top 50 superbowl plays in NFL history.
I think you've forgotten that there have only been 44 superbowls so far.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom