PERSIAN AIR MAX BW OWNERS. NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Can you please post or pm me the upc and sku # of the persians?? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by sick023

Can you please post or pm me the upc and sku # of the persians?? Thanks in advance.
# under bar code-200388137

UPC 00886737957585

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Please explain?

In detail....

Although I do love the 08/09's there's no comparison to my 03's. To make it simple...maybe it's because out of all the sneakers ive owned,I've had my 03's the longest. It's a setimental thing:smile: and the fat tongue is a plus too... I'm sure in time I'll feel the same way aboutthe 08/09's

They're out.
where'd u cop? theyre nice btw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tak

I have these....But prefer these.....306255-051 (2768556)

Hey I tried putting in the upc today at work they ain't show up. I tried entering it in at Foot Locker and Champs. Nothing. Was the upc you posted from the08/09 retro? And does anyone know which store these showed up at?

Originally Posted by tak

Please explain?

In detail....

Although I do love the 08/09's there's no comparison to my 03's. To make it simple...maybe it's because out of all the sneakers ive owned, I've had my 03's the longest. It's a setimental thing:smile: and the fat tongue is a plus too... I'm sure in time I'll feel the same way about the 08/09's
Copy that.

Mine started cracking after 3 wears. Nike suck +!@% because they know this yet do nothing about it, i still love themthough...

Still.....patiently.......waiting.............

$125ish shipped is still too much for these, IMO.

Originally Posted by tak

Please explain?

In detail....

Although I do love the 08/09's there's no comparison to my 03's. To make it simple...maybe it's because out of all the sneakers ive owned, I've had my 03's the longest. It's a setimental thing:smile: and the fat tongue is a plus too... I'm sure in time I'll feel the same way about the 08/09's
wait, the new releases don't have fat tongue?!?

why the hell would i want to buy them then?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
ill stick to my 03s, rock em til all the purple chips off

Back
Top Bottom