Person you used to date is now dating a pro athlete.

laugh.gif
Seen it many times.

not thread related but donny avery (wide receiver of the rams) tried to holla at my ex's sister a while ago....she didnt know who he was and told him off...

she later found out who he was and now regretting it....gold digger!

not thread related but donny avery (wide receiver of the rams) tried to holla at my ex's sister a while ago....she didnt know who he was and told him off...

she later found out who he was and now regretting it....gold digger!

perfectly fine...............im a regular dude and these celeb/richer dudes would talk to the same chicks i would.............

so that says something about you then......

perfectly fine...............im a regular dude and these celeb/richer dudes would talk to the same chicks i would.............

so that says something about you then......

Originally Posted by Durden7

Just wait till she catches feelings only to find out later that he cheated on her all the time.

I wouldnt care.
This.

One Ex I had left me for a guy in a band. Of course he cheated. He's now a drug addict loser who never made it. She's engaged to some guy with money. (Materialistic girl) At the end of the day, she still comes off mad about the whole situation. You can tell she wanted that fame
laugh.gif

To this day I'm still indifferent about the situation. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Durden7

Just wait till she catches feelings only to find out later that he cheated on her all the time.

I wouldnt care.
This.

One Ex I had left me for a guy in a band. Of course he cheated. He's now a drug addict loser who never made it. She's engaged to some guy with money. (Materialistic girl) At the end of the day, she still comes off mad about the whole situation. You can tell she wanted that fame
laugh.gif

To this day I'm still indifferent about the situation. *shrugs*

eashawty wrote:
id try to get her to steal sum of his money or jewelry & give it to me. on a similar note, this %+@#+ me & my crew used to run thru is now dating roscoe dash

Ratchet +*% hood mentality. Low life kids tryina make a quick buck off somebody doin it = losers bro.

eashawty wrote:
id try to get her to steal sum of his money or jewelry & give it to me. on a similar note, this %+@#+ me & my crew used to run thru is now dating roscoe dash

Ratchet +*% hood mentality. Low life kids tryina make a quick buck off somebody doin it = losers bro.

Every girl is a groupie!

wouldn't be madd cause "dating" is code word for off-seasonal jumpoff

Back
Top Bottom