Person you used to date is now dating a pro athlete.

Every girl is a groupie!

wouldn't be madd cause "dating" is code word for off-seasonal jumpoff

a girl i dated in college was saying how her ex was playing ball in Finland
laugh.gif
she sounded sad

Afemale acquaintance of mine was asking me if she should kick it with Ahmad Bradshaw from the Giants and how she was "broke"...the catch was that he was "dirty" and had 6 kids...

I just said "you're an adult, do what you wanna do"

laugh.gif
she sounded sad

Afemale acquaintance of mine was asking me if she should kick it with Ahmad Bradshaw from the Giants and how she was "broke"...the catch was that he was "dirty" and had 6 kids...

One of my exes is now dating a former NYG and Arizona Cardinal LineBacker....her dad was a big football fan and he prolly didnt like it that I didnt start in college, he must be happy as hell now...sigh

One of my exes is now dating a former NYG and Arizona Cardinal LineBacker....her dad was a big football fan and he prolly didnt like it that I didnt start in college, he must be happy as hell now...sigh

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif
she sounded sad

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif
she sounded sad

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

eashawty wrote:
id try to get her to steal sum of his money or jewelry & give it to me. on a similar note, this %+@#+ me & my crew used to run thru is now dating roscoe dash

Ratchet +*% hood mentality. Low life kids tryina make a quick buck off somebody doin it = losers bro.

Lol why does it have to be a hood mentality? Anyone with any type if mentality can be a scumbag.

eashawty wrote:
id try to get her to steal sum of his money or jewelry & give it to me. on a similar note, this %+@#+ me & my crew used to run thru is now dating roscoe dash

Ratchet +*% hood mentality. Low life kids tryina make a quick buck off somebody doin it = losers bro.

Lol why does it have to be a hood mentality? Anyone with any type if mentality can be a scumbag.

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

eashawty wrote:

Dude that specific type of behavior ratchet........face it.

There are different types of scumbags, we are speaking on this specific instance.

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

eashawty wrote:

Dude that specific type of behavior ratchet........face it.

There are different types of scumbags, we are speaking on this specific instance.

Back
Top Bottom