Petition For JB to Make a Retro Colorway of the Golden State Warriors

JB could care less if you made a petition or not, simple as that.

grin.gif

can there be a petition to end this petition?

the GSW colorway is ugly IMO, those peapod VIIIs and low 13s arent nice so i dont want them butchering more shoes

The pea pods VIII are one of the best retros that dropped last year, I don't understand the hate of these, its unique and I love the colorway choice,I'm sick of the red/white/black colorway, since the past 2 years that's all that have been dropping.

other than petrius, youd need a significant JB athlete. They come out with PLAYER EXLUSIVES for PLAYERS. Ur gonna get a rip hamilton colorway, sometimes a rayallen colorway, etc.

Can I make a petition to BAN THE TOPIC STARTER? Do you know how to HIT THE ENTER KEY when you are making a list? Her is and example...

1. Your topic sucks

2. Jordan never played for the Warriors so why would they?

3. Your topic sucks

I hope my info helped you for the next time you want to make a ******ED topic.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The pea pods VIII are one of the best retros that dropped last year, I don't understand the hate of these, its unique and I love the colorway choice, I'm sick of the red/white/black colorway, since the past 2 years that's all that have been dropping.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you out of your mind?

I have a question for you, WHAT COLORS DO THE BULLS USE? hmmm, red/white/black maybe? I cant believe Jordan doesnt use other colors...lol
eyes.gif
If you think the peapods are the "best retros of last year", gimmesome of what your smokin, so I can start liking WHACK %*% COLORWAYS!

I want more white/green colorways, but I just don't see it happening. It's good to want though.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by indohan

... I'm speechless about the "GS Warrior VIIIs" and "Sunshine Vs".
Any SUNSET Vs?

Ssssh! "Bred" is bad enough.

You meant BREAD? WHEAT BREAD is nice.
I'm sorry, is there Air Jordan WHEAT? Edible?
WHEAT BREAD tastes good with JAM. I know there's Air Jordan JAM, yeah SPACE JAM.

GOSH! Creativity annoys, sometimes.

that is a great idea...not the golden state thing...the 12 pairs of titaniums...sign me up for that petition!

there should be a petition to remove Pietreus from JB that seems like a more reasonable suggestion

if dey did this they r jus better off making mikes for everybody there is no point JB would have no fun and plus last time I checked MJ didn't for everyteam in the league

By the way. Petitions dont work. Just to save everyone the time and trouble of trying to do this in the future...

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

there should be a petition to remove Pietreus from JB that seems like a more reasonable suggestion

you got your wish he's off JB
wink.gif

Can I make a petition to BAN THE TOPIC STARTER? Do you know how to HIT THE ENTER KEY when you are making a list? Her is and example...

1. Your topic sucks

2. Jordan never played for the Warriors so why would they?

3. Your topic sucks

I hope my info helped you for the next time you want to make a ******ED topic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i got some xiii lows that match my warriors jersey, looks sick. If you dont have any warriors colored jordans, just rock some all white air force then. Imstill searching hard for a good condition pair of laney V's to match the throwbacks!

Ok, Golden State ranks somewhere around, what, 23rd in the league in recognition? Do you seriously think that with all the petitions done over the years to getplastic wings on the IV or just making the shoes of higher quality, that Jordan Brand gives a rat's $#* about a Golden State colorway? Jesus, you seriouslyneed to put the keyboard away and get out and get some air. Unless it's a check in an envelope, or an order online, Jordan Brand doesn't read theirmail, and for every whining, small market crybaby like you, they've got some 500 posers in New York City and Chicago lined up 40 deep for a Spiz'zike.Get a life for Christ's sake.

why do people that have so much hate for JB stay in the forum?
[by the way- IM FROM NEW YORK AND I BOUGHT SPIZIKES, DOES THAT MEAN IM A POSER? DAMN.
laugh.gif
]
take it down a few notches.

Back
Top Bottom