Petition to make the XI/XII Pack a GR

Hey guys,

I'm not sure this is worth the time but I remember it working for changing the wings and heel tab on the Military IVs. For anyone out there who would liketo see these more available (IMO JB could release these in a GR format and def still see a quick sell out.) I just want to get the ball rolling then hopefullysomeone with a contact at Nike could get it in the right hands. As a die hard Jordan/JB fan for the past 16 years, I'd love to see everyone who wants thispack get it.

As long as they produce the same amount as the 10/13, then they shouldn't be too hard to find...

Then again, we have alot of greedy resellers who pray on those who missed out on getting the pack, because they purchsed a FSR from finishline, or eastbayetc..
eyes.gif

Where's the petition?? I'll sign it.
tongue.gif

I think you may be missing the point here. Making them NOT limited isn't the problem. The problem is that EVERYBODY will be hyped for this pack. Why?Everybody wants XI's!! The demand is way higher on these than any other pack they release. So it's not going to matter if they make these a generalrelease or not...They will sell out even if they make double or triple the number they did for the 10/13 pack. You have got to factor in the greedy resellerswho have the mentality "more packs = more opportunity to resell", as well as all the people who are skipping other packs just to cop multiple packsof this one.

Basically what I'm saying is that even if a petition to make these a GR works, you're still not guaranteed yourself a pack. I'm not trying todiscourage you from making a petition, but I'd start figuring a way out to secure yourself a pack no matter what. I mean, hell, you have 10 months!

It's the December release I think they would be stupid to NOT make it a GR...but this is Jordan Brand we're talking about here.

I'm up for it, Let's Sign! Btw, Don't forget to vote today! haha had to throw that in.

Just wake up early and get to the store before the other if you want them. if you dont ... there are pently other that will.

i agree but you have forgotten one thing. The line shouldn't be drawn at the XI/XII package. Every Jordan release should be a GR. Limitedness is a horribleconcept. I, as well as many other 'true' Jordan fans, don't live in big cities. That doesnt mean im any less important than the guys from NYC andLA. I dont feel as if we should be punished just because of where we live.

We've heard the story plenty of times. I live in central Florida. I loved the XX3s. To get a pair i had two options: I could drive over 200 miles down toMiami and camp, which was impossible because i had to work. Or i could buy a pair off ebay for $1000+ dollars. If i had the extra money i would, but i dont.Why screw thousands of loyal fans over who truly loved the shoes? I just dont understand how limiting is a good thing.

I have created a petition online and am waiting for the confirmation from the site to activate it. I will post the link as soon as I get the e-mail.

i wont sign anything tell I see pics of them. If JB ruins them, then I don't give a flying rats backside how limited they are.

I have a strong urge 2 disrespect the lil baby boys that actually think this pack will be anything other than a gr release. However as a mature young man,I'll act my age...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

I think you may be missing the point here. Making them NOT limited isn't the problem. The problem is that EVERYBODY will be hyped for this pack. Why? Everybody wants XI's!! The demand is way higher on these than any other pack they release. So it's not going to matter if they make these a general release or not...They will sell out even if they make double or triple the number they did for the 10/13 pack. You have got to factor in the greedy resellers who have the mentality "more packs = more opportunity to resell", as well as all the people who are skipping other packs just to cop multiple packs of this one.

Basically what I'm saying is that even if a petition to make these a GR works, you're still not guaranteed yourself a pack. I'm not trying to discourage you from making a petition, but I'd start figuring a way out to secure yourself a pack no matter what. I mean, hell, you have 10 months!

REAL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want these they will not be hard to cop, just do your homework NOW and you will be able to cop them with EASE!!!!

keep them hard to get JB, it'll be appreciated more. you think space jams/concords would be as appealing if so many people had them?

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

i actually want the 12's more than the 11's
Me too the only XI's that i want are the Concord's and Space Jams

If they weren't limited they would lose their luster. Imagine every person having Concords and Spacejams like all white Forces. I know you wouldn'tlike it so i'd rather they stay limited. In my city I can get the packs easily. There are still some 10/13's layin around

I don't is your infant child had on the grapes, i still love mine and every other Air Jordan the same regardless of who has them...

Back
Top Bottom