Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I wont be able to stomach football threads if Manning signs with the Niners.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who you roll with in the NFL bro? 

Niners fan BTW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's fan of the current Super Bowl champs. 

Most people cant stomach your posts anyway, so win win for everyone.

Originally Posted by dland24

I was gonna say something along the same lines
laugh.gif

If Manning signs with San Fran
pimp.gif

What's with the personal attacks every chance you get? I don't understand some of you guys on here.
I can understand you not agreeing with opinions I have had on here, but a lot of members carry around grudges something serious
laugh.gif

What's with the personal attacks every chance you get? I don't understand some of you guys on here.
I can understand you not agreeing with opinions I have had on here, but a lot of members carry around grudges something serious
laugh.gif

Did W4L end his life yet?
happy.gif

laugh.gif
No grudges whatsoever FB.  But what you have been saying about Niner fans in this and recent threads is no different than what I just said to you.

Hey Pac I'm going in a different direction this season. I'm not participating in the NL Central thread; I'm going to create an officials Cards threads. Sure there will only be a handful of us, but the Central threads aren't ++#$ unless the Cubs are competitive. I'm not trying to listen to the Brewers & Reds fans talk sideways another year.

As for you 49ers fans, don't take it so personal when I make comments. It's part of being a fan; I don't get bent when you guys talk about the Giants. Thing is I know for a fact I'd get along with all of you in person, except Noble Kane.....
laugh.gif

If he signs with the niners he will pass little brother in the ring department in back tO back seasons

Originally Posted by tim teufel

If he signs with the niners he will pass little brother in the ring department in back tO back seasons

Bet something.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

trey ohh five wrote:
You Niners fans are unbearable, your team has expressed several times that they're sticking Alex Smith and have no interest in signing Peyton Manning. Yet for some reason that is beyond me, you all still decide to flood this thread with pointless discussion that mirrors the babbling nonsense of a fourth grader with down syndrome. Please do us all a favor and collectively travel to Guyana to drink that cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

244268d640a3b7128fb01bccc3457e996f41ff4a_r.gif

got um coach

FINALLY someone said it 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wait............this coming from YOU of all people? 
roll.gif

let me reintroduce myself to you because apparently you forgot about the LONG grudge you have against me... 
laugh.gif

FIRST B0RN wrote:

As for you 49ers fans, don't take it so personal when I make comments. It's part of being a fan; I don't get bent when you guys talk about the Giants. Thing is I know for a fact I'd get along with all of you in person, except Noble Kane.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

FIRST B0RN wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

didn't you just take some random comment personal? You can throw out the insults but can't take em

wherever Manning ends up I just hope the team wins, except against the Lions
smile.gif
I think if he went to AZ or SF he would do some damage, Denver and Tennessee not so much, plus I want to see what Locker can do for the Titans, with Manning there it would still be several more years before he gets a shot
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

FIRST B0RN wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didn't you just take some random comment personal? You can throw out the insults but can't take em

I responded to dland's comment. I didn't insult anyone either so you're wrong on that account as well. Want to go for a third strike?
laugh.gif

Well...didn't see this coming
laugh.gif
. Who would've thought that he'd sign with Denver. Guess he didn't wanna have to compete with Eli in the NFC if he chose San Fran. I wonder what happens to TeGod now.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

laugh.gif

I responded to dland's comment. I didn't insult anyone either so you're wrong on that account as well. Want to go for a third strike?
laugh.gif

your first comment was obviously against niner fans. his comment was identical to yours.
you shouldn't take comments so personal. Its part of nt. Quit being so sensitive

Originally Posted by University of Nike

trey ohh five wrote:
You Niners fans are unbearable, your team has expressed several times that they're sticking Alex Smith and have no interest in signing Peyton Manning. Yet for some reason that is beyond me, you all still decide to flood this thread with pointless discussion that mirrors the babbling nonsense of a fourth grader with down syndrome. Please do us all a favor and collectively travel to Guyana to drink that cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

Back
Top Bottom