Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

maybe it doesn't rain all the time but i just checked the forecast for seattle and it's raining for the next 5 days.

Talbert

boy-dog-praying2.gif

^

no chance buddy

I really think its gonna be Houston or Arizona

I wish it was Miami but after finding out he made the Miami coaches come to Indy to visit him for 5 hours seems like he wasnt that interested

Hopefully Reggie Wayne can get in his ear

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I really think its gonna be Houston or Arizona

Unless you know something that hasn't been spoken on I would consider them out too as unforutnate as that is.

Apparently he met with the 49ers and had a physical before he met with the Broncos today... Sources are saying that the Titans are in it too,he supposedly met with them for 8 hrs on Thursday. What happened to Arizona?

So he's informed Arizona and Miami that he won't be signing with them. Saw that coming...

49ers back in the mix though... Ruh Roh

trey ohh five wrote:
You Niners fans are unbearable, your team has expressed several times that they're sticking Alex Smith and have no interest in signing Peyton Manning. Yet for some reason that is beyond me, you all still decide to flood this thread with pointless discussion that mirrors the babbling nonsense of a fourth grader with down syndrome. Please do us all a favor and collectively travel to Guyana to drink that cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

244268d640a3b7128fb01bccc3457e996f41ff4a_r.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

trey ohh five wrote:
You Niners fans are unbearable, your team has expressed several times that they're sticking Alex Smith and have no interest in signing Peyton Manning. Yet for some reason that is beyond me, you all still decide to flood this thread with pointless discussion that mirrors the babbling nonsense of a fourth grader with down syndrome. Please do us all a favor and collectively travel to Guyana to drink that cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

A+ on gif execution .

It amazes me how much pull he has. You either let Manning run game or you go back to your seat and sit down.

Originally Posted by JD214

Peyton to Larry >>> Peyton to Randy.

and I like Randy, a lot. (NH)

Obviously cause Randy is old , and fitz is in his prime atm. But Peyton in the 49ers > peyton in the Cardinals.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

trey ohh five wrote:

A+ on gif execution .
[MK] SUPERB! [/MK]

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

trey ohh five wrote:

A+ on gif execution .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

trey ohh five wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

One of the better gif executions I've seen.

trey ohh five wrote:

trey ohh five wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A+ execution. 

I hope my dude doesn't care about that money.he can make that difference lost back in endorsements.
please God just let him sign with the 49ers 
laugh.gif

Last calculated cap space figures among teams with one common goal: Broncos $43.9M, Titans $26.3M, 49ers $18M.
49ers don't got the cash like that...but if Manning really wants to win his best choice is to take a paycut honestly

Back
Top Bottom