Phil Jackson is a DOUCHE

I blame Pau Gasol.
You see him in the playoffs? We had zero chance.

Kobe with all those injuries was still able to put up the numbers, Pau Gasol's wife got smashed and he was a damn corpse out there even before the playoffs started.

Originally Posted by iLL 949

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

He was a crappy coach the last 3 seasons.

indifferent.gif
 we won 2 of those 3 season with a "crappy coach." If that's crappy give me crappy everythang. Crappy cheeseburgers, crappy cars, crappy vajayjays.

roll.gif
roll.gif

i aint heard vajayjay since like 3rd grade..bet u think girls got cooties too right??? 
laugh.gif

Why is he a douche? For the simple fact we played like crap through the whole second half of the season? And he said it on the radio?

COnsidering the title, I was definitely expecting a story FAR more harsh than this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I blame Pau Gasol.
You see him in the playoffs? We had zero chance.

Kobe with all those injuries was still able to put up the numbers, Pau Gasol's wife got smashed and he was a damn corpse out there even before the playoffs started.
He had his worst postseason since he won ring #1 over a decade ago. The entire squad could've played better.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I thought this was about Phil Jackson not signing an autograph or something
laugh.gif
Thought OP had a real reason to call him a douche
laugh.gif

OP you fail.  Phil was right.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. His worst mistake was relying on the bench for longs periods of times and killing any leads the lakers had. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom