Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

I now fully believe Reid has been restricted and held back in decision making for the past 5 years.

Bout time the Eagles did something right, do you Big Red!

Last edited:
I would enjoy to see my man andy win this year. But the 49ers are looking real tough.

Lets get it 
pimp.gif

Honestly convinced we face the Pats in the Super Bowl this year. Less hype and exposure this season, better performance and product on the field. Keeping Vick healthy and our run defense will be key in 2012-2013. Last year, I believed the NFC was GB or NO's to lose, but this season I count Philly as one of the favorites with GB again and maybe SF. 

vick and shady being/staying healthy are our keys to the season.. every other position we have backups that can step in if needed

^ I hear it's not official yet. But I'd welcome him with open arms if he does sign. We need a veteran presence to help guide our youngins. He's also pretty solid when healthy.

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

^ I hear it's not official yet. But I'd welcome him with open arms if he does sign. We need a veteran presence to help guide our youngins. He's also pretty solid when healthy.

pretty much.. def won't start over nate allen and coleman..

but with jarrett and anderson being question marks, we need someone else there just in case

Good signing to mentor the guys, I definitely like it. I cannot wait for this season to start, I have a good feeling about this year. But then again I have that feeling every year
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom