Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Andy Reid's final game, whispers are hell be fired tomorrow morning and could be named SD's coach almost instantly this week

yeah Andy is definitely getting the boot tomorrow, and I saw on NFL Network earlier that Vick will not restructure his deal no matter what so he's out too

give us one more good performance Vick and I'll be happy after this miserable season :smokin

if this isn't the most accurate illustration ever :lol:

Eagles super team turned to garbage

they were only a super team on paper and paper alone, NEVER on the field

Last edited:
As much as I dislike Asante Samuel he said it best and was 110% right about this mess

What I hate is Jeff Lurie doesn't acknowledge the fans at all while Ed Schneider, Josh Harris and David Montgomery are constantly out there for paying customers

As much as I dislike Asante Samuel he said it best and was 110% right about this mess
What I hate is Jeff Lurie doesn't acknowledge the fans at all while Ed Schneider, Josh Harris and David Montgomery are constantly out there for paying customers

He was, hate to admit it too

Well the season is finally over. It's weird to know that Reid isn't going to be there next season but his time was way over due. I was really looking forward to see this team give Andy one last good game. But they failed at that. It's a weird feeling not knowing where this team will go and how they will look.

Maybe the raiders can edge out a comeback against the chargers. Then we can get a #3 pick...

Salute to Big Red for all he's done for the franchise over the past 14 seasons...he was really the only coach I ever knew...this is gonna be like a break up from a long term relationship :lol: but apparently the press conf. will be tomorrow at 12 noon where it will be officially announced that he's been fired. I think the leading candidates should be Mike McCoy the OC from Denver and Chip Kelly...I don't want a retread like Gruden or anything. At least the preludes to the nfl draft will be really interesting for us this year :/. Oh and Nnamdi gotta get allll the way out of here, dude got abused again today :x We already know we need a new secondary though

Excited to see what Chip Kelly can do. :pimp: I wonder what made him change his mind?

I bet Darron Thomas gets invited to camp :lol:

Back
Top Bottom