Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants...Sunday Night Football

pimp.gif
Vick = Jerome Bettis on Goal Line
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the Limegreen dude

How Are You That Open?
laugh.gif

So glad my Bears season is done so i can dedicate all my emotion and energy to the eagles without feeling bad about it
tired.gif
smokin.gif

Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How these dudes so %!*$#@' wide open its ridiculous...a minute and a hall down the field?

Boley's gotta catch that ball.....whole diff game heading into halftime.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

McNabb looked pissed on the sideline.

MV7......bingo
I keep telling you that Owens was spittin the truth about McNabb. Dude has a huge ego and can't handle when someone else might get shine overhim.

now, we gotta play from behind, and we all know what happens when we abandon the run

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
put 2 seconds back on the clock on some Texas Longhorns +!$+
laugh.gif
Inconsistent clock operating. I see it all the time on"last-second" FGs when there should be at least 1 or 2 seconds left for a kickoff return opportunity but they just let it roll down to 0:00

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

McNabb looked pissed on the sideline.

MV7......bingo
I keep telling you that Owens was spittin the truth about McNabb. Dude has a huge ego and can't handle when someone else might get shine over him.
come on duuude - he was pissed because we did not get 2 seconds back on the clock ... stop it already
mad.gif
mad.gif

aight D - lets come out and hold them on the first drive of the second half!!!

lets go GANG GREEN!!!

I love zone coverage during the big plays, and Desean wide open on simple cut back routes.

Is Sherriden awake? Play aggressive.

Piss poor defense, we need to score to open this half(a TD that is), or this one can get ugly like the last one.

Back
Top Bottom