*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

So we got two second rounders next season who I’m sure Howie could turn into another first if traded as a package or even end up trading someone next season for another second and have 3 second picks. Howies a beast

Guys still on the board from my day 1 wishlist

RB:

guice

oline:
hernandez
williams

dline:
landry
hurst (if he's ok)

CB:
oliver
jackson

52, 125 and a 2019 second rounder.

Just want to clarify, we added 125 but also gave them 132 so its just a swap in the 4th round. As far as this years draft we did not add any picks still have 6 and did move down 20 spots. Obviously I like getting a 2nd next year and this is more of a long term move but our draft position in this years draft is weakened a good amount IMO. Ill trust Howie and Joe though they must be okay with what they think we be available at 52. Not too hot on it though personally.

^ yea just gotta trust Howie and joe.. I mean even from my list I posted before the 1st, there are guys I would have been cool with us taking at 32 still on the board

Then you add in Justin Reid, couple tackles, Ronald jones II, couple WRs.. we should get a quality guy even at 52

B5E42CFD-6891-40DB-B005-0284B38C17BB.jpeg

Also add 2 TEs, goedert and gesicki to the guys I would add to the list now that we're in the 2nd

Team isn’t struggling in any positions. Sure we could improve in certain areas but linebackers we’re okay if Hicks stays healthy, D line and O Line is obviously solid, tight end, quarterback, running back and receivers we’re good. We have Jenkins and Sidney in the secondary and even Darby is above average. We can still get stronger with late picks this year and improve with a plethora of picks next season

I like the Goedert pick. Akers was trolling like hell

And apparently Dallas wanted him since Witten retired today lol

Back
Top Bottom