*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Hey guys, I’ll most likely be going to the game against the vikings and was wondering when do single game tickets go on sale?

I’ll be flying in all the way from Hawai‘i to watch my first game. Can't wait!
I'm pretty sure they go on sale right around the draft. Maybe a week before.

Well the draft is next week lol
**** you're right :lol:. I just googled and it looks like last year they went on sale mid-May. I could've sworn being AT the draft last year and looking up prices for the Raiders game on Christmas. Must've been Stubhub or something.

I think my and my crew are going to the Tampa game. Might stay in Clearwater. Looking at AirBNB's now :pimp:.

I think my and my crew are going to the Tampa game. Might stay in Clearwater. Looking at AirBNB's now :pimp:.

When I lived in Tampa, I went to two Eagles/Bucs games. I'd say at least one-third of the crowd were Eagle fans.

When I lived in Tampa, I went to two Eagles/Bucs games. I'd say at least one-third of the crowd were Eagle fans.
Might be even more skewed towards the Eagles this time :lol:.

My dad has been to Tampa twice to watch the Eagles. Still says it's one of his favorite stadiums by far.

— The Eagles would like to trade out of the 32nd overall pick. They like Kolton Miller, but he won’t be available. They will consider running backs Derrius Guiceand Sony Michel but would rather move back into Round 2 in order to take them.

Nah.. I think we seat back and let things play out and see who slides because of other teams reaching out of need

Unless we're using say nick or another player to move up

Could easily see us moving down of package is right

Being a late pick with a solid roster isn’t too bad because we can pick best available rather than due to need. I know nba drafts are diff than NFL but a lot of teams got solid players late in the last draft because they just went with talent and it worked

my list for tonight for the eagles (yes i know alot arent realistic, but just including them to show the sheer number.. considering there are 25 guys, i feel safe that we can get 1)

i include guards, because then wiz becomes our center of the future.. also included CBs, cause that might just be the value

RB:
barkley
guice
michel (if he's knee is ok)

LB:
roquan
tremaine
vander esch
rashaan

S:
derwin
minkah