*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

This is the least amount of interest Ive had in a draft prolly ever.

SB hangover is real

For me, it isn't even the hangover. I'm just burnt out on the draft coverage. Tired of the mocks, and tired of everyone's "expert" opinion on what teams should do. Half the GMs in the NFL don't know what they should do. Then with them having it in a football stadium this year. NFL/Sports media is milking the Hell out of it, and it's just gotten annoying at this point.

nah.. i been excited for this.. mainly 2 reasons, alot of guys that could help and set us up for the future

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the draft being in dallas and us being able to shhh on them in their house

nah.. i been excited for this.. mainly 2 reasons, alot of guys that could help and set us up for the future

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the draft being in dallas and us being able to shhh on them in their house

They better announce it “With the 32nd pick, the Super Bowl Champion eagles select...”

We have the best run defense in the league lol. If any team is equipped for Saquan it’s the eagles

Back
Top Bottom