*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

A win is a win. But this definitely doesn’t feel good:lol:
Your so right. I feel like I got hit in the gut. We have home field but without Wentz, it feels pointless unless Foles makes a MAJOR turnaround & the secondary stop biting on double moves!

1. This defense stepping up. Mills gotta take a seat for Sid. Just activate him and release Ellerbe. Please and thank you
2. Foles just needs time to gel with the WRs.
3. Having Wiz back for the playoffs gonna be the difference maker
4. Laterals don’t work against us (unless they’re illegal *cough cough* Russell Wilson *cough cough*)

But I’ll take HFA as nice Chrimah gift

Got that Home field advantage, ugly game but we won and that’s what matters most. DD1487E9-539A-4A9F-A7F9-B9055788C50A.png 51BA7018-847F-4EB7-BC37-2D28A109EDE7.png Damn I miss Carson tho... 3FF184E4-DE01-424D-BA33-D14FEE537FBD.png

1. This defense stepping up. Mills gotta take a seat for Sid. Just activate him and release Ellerbe. Please and thank you
2. Foles just needs time to gel with the WRs.
3. Having Wiz back for the playoffs gonna be the difference maker
4. Laterals don’t work against us (unless they’re illegal *cough cough* Russell Wilson *cough cough*)

But I’ll take HFA as nice Chrimah gift

Play Douglas instead of mills and move mills to hybrid role more of a safety though and let jenk roam some more.. foles just a limited dude.. wiz being back is huge

the thing that makes me mad is the throws were there for Foles he just was terribly inaccurate, he missed 2 TD's to Ertz. He has 3 weeks to get his **** together, he can't show up like this in a playoff game cuz the opposing QB will not be a bum

Don’t blame Alshon for being frustrated. He struggled early with Wentz and they started building chemistry and were looking like a deadly combo on their way to a deep playoff run. Then Wentz gets hurt and 2 weeks later he has 0 catches in a nationally televised game with his backup QB

Dude obviously has an agenda. Why it’s to tear down one of the games young stars I’ll never know.

Let him die on that hill :lol:

Dude obviously has an agenda. Why it’s to tear down one of the games young stars I’ll never know.

Let him die on that hill :lol:

Funny ole boy cian was and is quiet too after tonight.. I mean he was quick to say this last week (and pretty much been giving every other unit on the team credit BUT wentz):

"It aint gotta be pretty but we gotta get the W"

That's the motto here on out. Last night was exactly that. But these corners need to stop biting on the sluggo when you playing off. Not that hard

Yea thats the motto but i didnt expect it until the playoffs lol. That gm last night does not leave a good feeling. Just please win a playoff gm

Back
Top Bottom