*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

If we driving to win the SB and we currently at 35 yarder to win it, I'd be perfectly fine with a sack lol
Don’t say that. The sack might take us out of field position all together. :lol: especially with Foles and his aforementioned backpedaling...

So here's the question. If he nominated for MVP, should he still able to attend the NFL Honors since he's on IR (assuming me make the SB)

The NFL doesnt wanna give an Eagles player MVP, especially when they have the IR excuse to lean on. Plus with the Brady media slurpage no shot he doesn’t win

Funny thing is, field conditions are our biggest advantage of playing in philly. Panthers, Rams, Saints, Falcons all play in fairly warm arenas. Only team that the cold wouldn’t impact is the Vikings

Only team that the cold wouldn’t impact is the Vikings

Actually, Case Keenum played his first game of his life in below freezing weather last Saturday, and looked like trash. Considering the fact that a lot of their pass offense is YAC, I could see bad field conditions playing a role, just like they did against them in Green Bay. Remember, Minny is still technically an indoors team. They just have the whole retractable roof ordeal now instead of a straight up dome.

Joe Walker moved to IR, which probably means we're gonna see Sidney Jones on Sunday.

It’s going to be frigid in Philly early January. Doesn’t Goff have really small hands compared to the avg QB? That’d be interesting to see how he’d fare in cold temps. Being able to handoff and dink n dunk it to Gurley is the equalizer though.

It’s going to be frigid in Philly early January. Doesn’t Goff have really small hands compared to the avg QB? That’d be interesting to see how he’d fare in cold temps. Being able to handoff and dink n dunk it to Gurley is the equalizer though.

Rams and Atlanta are our best case scenarios in my opinion

Drop back, not overly mobile qbs.. 1 dude who been in Cali and a dome his time in college and pros.. another dude although from Philly and playing at BC, has played in a dome his whole career

Then brees and saints

Last edited:
Going to need Ertz, Aggy, Ajayi, Alshon, Lane, Brooks and Kelce to only play a quarter at the most on O

The same for Fletch and Jenk on D. Wanna see Barnett Sidney and Douglas on the field a ton

Back
Top Bottom