*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I expected it now. It's gonna be a grind basically. Defense gonna come with but the offense is Jekyll and Hyde. Last night was definitely Hyde but with Wiz back for the playoffs, run game should be more consistent

Ajayi giving me flashbacks to Mathews with his running style. Never gives up and then fumbles

I expected it now. It's gonna be a grind basically. Defense gonna come with but the offense is Jekyll and Hyde. Last night was definitely Hyde but with Wiz back for the playoffs, run game should be more consistent

Ajayi giving me flashbacks to Mathews with his running style. Never gives up and then fumbles

Yea, I was more so happy to see the defense return to form, sans the coverage breakdowns. But these dudes are honestly still young and learning. Darby only 23 and Mills was a Rookie last year. I want them to be good and they've shown flashes, but the mistakes don't suprise me. That's why having a safety tandem like Jenkins/McLeod is so key.

I don't care how we won last game, I am not gonna let last night make me think the world is ending

I can't even turn on sports talk radio today, I hate this city sometimes, every thing has to be negative AF

I don't care how we won last game, I am not gonna let last night make me think the world is ending

I can't even turn on sports talk radio today, I hate this city sometimes, every thing has to be negative AF
You still have faith in Saint Nick?

Man, I couldn't even imagine living in Philly and dealing with that crap. I already get annoyed enough with all the negative crap I read from Eagles fans online on various websites. Like damn, if you're convinced that the season is over and we won't make any noise in the playoffs then what the **** are you still watching for?

Some dude I work with listens to WIP all day every day. Most of the time it's straight comedy with the idiots that call in :lol:. But it does get me annoyed.

They way Oakland ran with Marshawn, last night is how we need to be running with Jay.

I get what y’all saying but y’all are lying to yourselves if you weren’t alarmed watching Foles last night.

That was against the worst defense in the league ..now imagine him against the Vikings or Panthers :sick:

Defense has to be stout from here on out if we are going to make any real noise.

The week before it was the D and we were fine with Foles, if they both play offense vs Giants and D vs Raiders we are fine

Sky is not falling

Man, I couldn't even imagine living in Philly and dealing with that crap. I already get annoyed enough with all the negative crap I read from Eagles fans online on various websites. Like damn, if you're convinced that the season is over and we won't make any noise in the playoffs then what the **** are you still watching for?

It’s hard sometimes man, I’m back in the city which makes it worse

Can’t wait to my lease ends and I’m back to the Conshohocken

Like I said, we just gotta run more. We ran all over the Rams. Panthers ran all over the Vikings. The Saints and Atlanta can be ran on too. IDK why Doug is so Hell bent on throwing so much.

yeah WIP is rough today, more than anything it's the hosts just BLASTING Foles. Fans aren't completely losing their minds, there are some smart ones mixed in.

I'll chuck this ugly win up to the frigid weather plus the wind and hope Peterson makes some big adjustments to cater the offense to Foles a bit better. They need to run the ball 30 times a game with him back there, he's not mobile enough for 40+ pass attempts

On that second drive that was capped with Ajayi's screen pass TD, we marched down the field with a run on 8 consecutive plays (9 overall).

We only ran the ball 12 more times over the rest of the game (12 drives). Why? :smh:

Raiders were already eliminated and they're defense was playing with nothing to lose. Also lets not forget all those BS holds called on Lane that killed our drives to start. Go from a 15 yard gain to 1st and 20 and then a punt. Offense could never get into a rhythm. I'm not scared of any of these defenses in the PO. Especially the Vikings lol

The o line had to hold because Foles moves like he has cement in his shoes.

The o line had to hold because Foles moves like he has cement in his shoes.

Funny enough the 1 real hold on lane, was on the running game

Problem was foles kept backing up in the pocket and then rolling right..

So the DE or OLB would just drop/flop as soon as foles went right and refs gave them the call

Funny enough the 1 real hold on lane, was on the running game

Problem was foles kept backing up in the pocket and then rolling right..

So the DE or OLB would just drop/flop as soon as foles went right and refs gave them the call

Foles has backed up in the pocket his whole damn career its part of the reason why he stinks. His damn backpedal at any hint of pressure gives me nightmares. Getting Wiz back will help the OL tremendously though and in turn hopefully Foles' play as well. Just gotta win 2 damn home games lets hope the D can replicate last nights performance throughout the playoffs. If they do that, and Foles can at least raise his game to average and limit mistakes than we'll be right there. Looks like Saints will be the first opponent if things play out as expected.

If we driving to win the SB and we currently at 35 yarder to win it, I'd be perfectly fine with a sack lol

Back
Top Bottom