*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Literally nothing was called deeper than 10 yards. I really don't get it the line held up ..you could've took some type of shots
I expected them to let Carson go deep and forget the Det. throw
But to who? lol Srsly 

Everytime DGB gets open, its OPI because the DB flops, Aggy cant track a ball, Huff isnt a great route runner. Ertz is MIA and Matthews is just inconsistent

Last edited:
But to who? lol Srsly 

Everytime DGB gets open, its OPI because the DB flops, Aggy cant track a ball, Huff isnt a great route runner. Ertz is MIA and Matthews is just inconsistent

it doesn't matter, you still let him try it

anyone can run a straight route and go for the 50/50

But to who? lol Srsly 

It's different if you're throwing the ball downfield, Doug had Carson throwing laterally the entire game. Dude was calling plays as if chase Daniel was back there

You ain't gotta throw 50 yard bombs, but you're telling me someone can't run a route past 10 yards? We weren't playing against the Vikings this week

Eagles had this but got way too cute in the 4th quarter

man it's like I am not even mad right now because I see a bright future but the loss stings

You ain't gotta throw 50 yard bombs, but you're telling me someone can't run a route past 10 yards? We weren't playing against the Vikings this week
They were running em. Either it was dropped or dropped. **** like that imo isnt gonna make Carson want to throw it when you cant trust em.

Alshon will cure all of this lol 

BRUH.............................i'm sick 
sick.gif

**** it, i gotta work in the morning. Hopefully I wake up to Alshon being on his way to the Novacare Complex

A 2nd and Stillin's Wentz jersey for Jeffery

Get it done

Doug Pederson for Torrey Smith

Get it done

Back
Top Bottom