*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I think Big V will be the RT of the future. Now LT is the bigger question mark

We gotta hope.. cause we going find out

But if we hit on both that's huge, cause then that's kelce's replacement on the roster..

Our guards have been good.. Kelce has sucked.. and peters has had way too many penalties

And then there's lane's situation.. I think Tobin is under contract, so we might have to gamble on lane with that next year

I just woke up and still feel sick. I might've out a hole in my closet. To make things worst the game cost me 550 bucks on my parlay.

Doug pederson and his horrible play calling came through tonight on national tv. Why does he keep thinking these swing / wr screen passes are working all night.

Crucial late possession in Dallas territory where sproles rushes for 8 yards on first down and couldn't scrounge to make a first down because of a horrible behind the LOS screen pass SMFH. Not only takes us out of fg range even though sturgis hit a 55 harder earlier.

Wip and the fanatic should be poppin today on the radio

Last edited:
Considering sturgis made a 55 yarder earlier.. I have no clue what that play calling was when we were only up 7

And I think it would have been less than a 60 yard field goal attempt even after the lost yardage

But slant passes and stuff over the middle was working and sproles running it, no clue why go away from that

I just woke up and still feel sick. I might've out a hole in my closet. To make things worst the game cost me 550 bucks on my parlay.

Doug pederson and his horrible play calling came through tonight on national tv. Why does he keep thinking these swing / wr screen passes are working all night.

Crucial late possession in Dallas territory where sproles rushes for 8 yards on first down and couldn't scrounge to make a first down because of a horrible behind the LOS screen pass SMFH. Not only takes us out of fg range even though sturgis hit a 55 harder earlier.

Wip and the fanatic should be poppin today on the radio

Damn 550 !! If this game was never out to win , it would've felt better . It's like a huge heavy pain in my heart lol couldn't even focus for my midterms

Just hurts because the division and league in general is up for grabs this year

We can play with anybody in the league sans maybe the Patriots. Stupid play calling and penalties are the only things holding us back

i got friends who grew up here in philly and are cowgirl fans, my group text been hearing it since end of the game smh. i put that **** on do not disturb lol 

Disown them.

Lol nah but I don't blame you though :lol: Had to turn off Facebook afterwards.

Just hurts because the division and league in general is up for grabs this year

We can play with anybody in the league sans maybe the Patriots. Stupid play calling and penalties are the only things holding us back

look at the Cowboys schedule, the division is as good as gone. It would be a miracle if they blew their lead and we overtook them with this brutal upcoming schedule

So nelson's goal was to be a "good person", dude can't eem do that. Dude disrespecting his teammates with those quotes. Totally contradicting himself, not owning up to his poor play.

for his sake and ours, we need to move dude.. hate hearing shhhh like that

at least with jmatt, dude accepts responsibility and then goes out and tries to work on shhh.. obviously dude still drops way to many easy passes.. but at least he's shouldering the blame for his mistakes

Back
Top Bottom