*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton 26m26 minutes ago

Eagles sticking with these WRs for rest of 2016:

JMatt - 38th in receiving yards

Agholor - 111th

DGB - 121st

Huff - 217th

Bra I'm over this season already ! Wentz have so much potential but he can't keep throwing to trash

CwNCRQAXEAETIaV.jpg:large

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-10-worst-players-from-sundays-week-8-nfl-action/

Last edited:
Bra I'm over this season already ! Wentz have so much potential but he can't keep throwing to trash
play of the Oline prior to lane getting suspended was huge.. giving the O and receivers time to do something

now lane is out.. kelce has played like crap all season.. and barbre is hurt.. and peters has had a ton of penalties

hopefully vaitai continues to improve.. but lane was playing at an all pro level

Last edited:
play of the Oline prior to lane getting suspended was huge.. giving the O and receivers time to do something

now lane is out.. kelce has played like crap all season.. and barbre is hurt.. and peters has had a ton of penalties

hopefully vaitai continues to improve.. but lane was playing at an all pro level

It really sucks , even a trade to improve the Oline or defense I was down for . After the Dallas performance i felt like we were a few tweaks away from being a contender /

We are a few tweaks away (CB1, C, WR1, WR3, MLB, RB). We can address the CB, RB, MLB issue through the draft. WR1 better be Alshon and maybe we can pry a WR on a draft day trade. We may have our  C in Seumalo but needs PT ASAP

We are a few tweaks away (CB1, C, WR1, WR3, MLB, RB). We can address the CB, RB, MLB issue through the draft. WR1 better be Alshon and maybe we can pry a WR on a draft day trade. We may have our  C in Seumalo but needs PT ASAP
I say keep hicks at MIKE.. lil easier to address WILL anyways

and I'd rather pryor, if we can get him

seumalo is hopefully our center of the future.. but with wiz playing in place of barbre, while he's out, we can get a look at him (who also can play both guard and center, but is only on a 1 year deal)

depending on this whole mess with huff, agholor and huff could both be gone

assuming we draft and sign WRs and CBs.. draft a RB

Last edited:

I say keep hicks at MIKE.. lil easier to address WILL anyways

and I'd rather pryor, if we can get him

seumalo is hopefully our center of the future.. but with wiz playing in place of barbre, while he's out, we can get a look at him (who also can play both guard and center, but is only on a 1 year deal)

depending on this whole mess with huff, agholor and huff could both be gone

assuming we draft and sign WRs and CBs.. draft a RB
I mean I want to keep Bradham and Hicks there but 1 is injury prone and the other while talented is a bonehead. We're gonna need back ups besides Goode. I wouldnt mind TP3 but Alshon has to be top priority

I mean I want to keep Bradham and Hicks there but 1 is injury prone and the other while talented is a bonehead. We're gonna need back ups besides Goode. I wouldnt mind TP3 but Alshon has to be top priority
well I'm happy with either, but right now I'd prefer pryor..

yea we need depth.. but I kinda want one of those converted safeties guys for WILL (assuming we can move kendricks), get another better cover guy out there (considering how we blitz and use our LBs, plus the pressure our front line can get).. but I figure between LB and a RB, we'll be looking at heavily round 3 and on

Last edited:
This ninja Huff had a 9mm with 6 hollow point bullets in the clip. Just release this fool now

So Huffs gun is registered in Texas, but that doesn't matter since he got caught in NJ and he had hollow point bullets....

"While Ertz's basic stats are falling short of expectations, they are not as alarming as what he does after he makes the catch. On Ertz's 15 receptions, he is averaging a paltry 2.3 yards after the catch, which is 40th in the NFL out of 41 tight ends with at least 10 receptions."

"But even more alarming than Ertz's yards after catch average is the actual film behind it. After taking a look at all of Ertz's 15 receptions, he does not yet have a single broken tackle this season. Worse, he has gone to the ground ON HIS OWN five times."

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-need-zach-ertz-start-playing-tight-end/

:x :x :x

Those gifs are SICKENING

Last edited:
Huff is such a dumb ***, I don't get these athletes

why have a gun? you aren't about that life and to make it worse you have hollow point bullets probably just to stunt to your boys

Jeff McLane is probably the absolute worst beat writer for the Eagles, I can't stand this dude

he's subtly taking shots at Wentz, trash reporter

Back
Top Bottom