*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

treggs not 1 target awesome

green-beckham not 1 target awesome 

yea lets keep going to agholor hell eventually have a big game lol 5 targets 2 receptions 7 yards LOLOL

I'd rather see trey and/or treggs.. we know at this point what agholor is not, time to move on

I'd rather see trey and/or treggs.. we know at this point what agholor is not, time to move on
Doug is stubborn , if Agholor is not playing well , Bench him & give someone else the opportunity . At this point I'd rather see turner or Treggs get his reps

He's really stubborn , it's plain as day . You won't see a coach like Belicheat not adjusting

When it's time to resign I hope Jmatt doesn't fix his face to ask for a big contract either , dude drop some of the easiest passes

shhhhhhh dudes will mess up 1 play and never see the field again under hoodie.. hell, they don't even need to mess up a play do some shhh off the field (like that one RB that had a huge game and then got zero the next week cause he popped off a lil too much after that 1 game)

hopefully when it comes time to resign jmatt he's the 3rd guy.. give him a kkkoooper type deal

They aren't that stupid. Lurie saw exactly what happened as soon as he got Mcnabb a WR worth a damn. They'll do what needs to be done when the time comes.

Paul Turner must be REALLY REALLY bad in practice if he can't get a shot ahead of Agholor and DGB. I sound like a broken record saying how completely useless DGB has been, he literally gives you nothing out there every week

I don't think JMatt will ask for a ton of money. He's a true team player. Agholor can kick bricks with no cleats on. Dude just isn't good. Damn usc wrs smh

They aren't that stupid. Lurie saw exactly what happened as soon as he got Mcnabb a WR worth a damn. They'll do what needs to be done when the time comes.
I mean as far as Free Agency/Draft time goes.  Really isn't much they can do at this point of the season.  It's not like they haven't tried to address the WR position.  Chip just missed on all of the picks 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

View media item 2229751
I mean as far as Free Agency/Draft time goes.  Really isn't much they can do at this point of the season.  It's not like they haven't tried to address the WR position.  Chip just missed on all of the picks :lol: .  

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I was just being sarcastic since I'm still in a good mood from yesterday's W :lol: Fingers crossed though that when the time really comes, they do what's needed. I think we have a good nucleus, we just need that difference maker that comes through for us when the game's are on the line.

I just want opposing teams to feel the way I did yesterday everytime Julio Jones was targeted :lol:

Alshon Jeffery suspended 4 games for using PEDs.

That'll lower his cost to acquire as well as heighten his risk.

Jamie Collins is our only hope..

then draft mike Williams or corey davis.. is courtland Sutton draft eligible?

John Clark CSNVerified account
‏@JClarkCSN
Eagles 4 of final 6 games at home. Last 3 division games all at home. Theyre 4-0 at Linc, giving up 9.5 pts/gm. Only given up 3 TDs at home

could be an interesting finish we got ourselves 

DGB looked good against dallas (for our standards) And has given nothing since
might need to see some tape unless i missed it but i honestly dont think he separated himself yesterday at all 
there was a pass in the endzone when wentz threw a sideline pass to I think it was jmatt, that went out of bounds.. and didn't really look like it had a shot of completely

but DGB looked open to me cutting towards the goal line.. obviously I haven't seen the 'all 22' of the play to know if the other safety maybe could under cut it or a LB or something.. but really looked like he should have gone to DGB there on a similar cut to that ertz drop in I think it was the giants game maybe

Back
Top Bottom