*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

That pass was intended for none other then agholor not jmatt
o.. yea no clue what the hell was going on then.. while yes wentz is a rookie, but continuing to throw to agholor hasn't really worked out well out of a couple plays if that

but then you end up with terrible shhhhhhh most of the damn time.. just put him, us and them out of our misery.. this shhh aint working

For the most part we play up or down depending on the level of competition. Good teams we beat consistently and we have lost games we should have won.

They discuss Corey Davis here, starting just after the 14 min mark:

Last edited:
“Yeah, I’m doing everything that I should be doing,” Green-Beckham said to CSNPhilly.com on Wednesday. “Coaches see that; we all see that. I just need more opportunities and more passes thrown my way in each game. I feel like there shouldn’t be a game where I have no passes, no targets.

“That should be a game where … I’m a big receiver. I should have catches and stuff like that. I’m not saying that just because I’m frustrated. I’m just saying in reality, you would know, like, ‘Why doesn’t he have any catches?’ That’s just something that we have to continue to do at practice. We just have to continue to work and stay on the same page as the quarterback.”

This week, as the team reconvened at the NovaCare Complex, the offense reviewed the tape against Atlanta and, according to Green-Beckham, “everybody agreed that the ball should have been here for easy completions.”

“The last two games, no catches,” he said. “But on film, we see where the ball should have went.”

What exactly did the tape show?

“That maybe the ball should have [gone] to me,” he said.

“It’s definitely frustrating,” Green-Beckham said. “You just gotta know: out on the field, I’m not a guy who’s going to be frustrated and on the sideline like, ‘Hey, throw the ball! Go through your reads!’ I’m not one of those type of guys. I’m patient. I’m just going to pull [Wentz] to the side and say, ‘Look, we see this, everybody is taking off, I’m coming under you.’ Little stuff like that.

“I’m not a guy who’s going to get on his head because I understand he’s a young quarterback. And I’ve been with a young quarterback last year with Marcus (Mariota). I understand the thought process. And there might be some brain farts every now and then. But you know, that’s something we can get past.”

Green-Beckham said
this guy
mean.gif

2nd year in the league and he talking about working with a young QB.. and he really must have forgot that he's part of the drops problems we got going on with our receiving options

also never a fan of a dude going to the media complaining about this type of shhh.. go talk to the coaches.. go watch film with wentz.. go talk to him and figure out what he's looking for or at.. or do after practice stuff and try to build chemistry

“Yeah, I’m doing everything that I should be doing,” Green-Beckham said to CSNPhilly.com on Wednesday. “Coaches see that; we all see that. I just need more opportunities and more passes thrown my way in each game. I feel like there shouldn’t be a game where I have no passes, no targets.

“That should be a game where … I’m a big receiver. I should have catches and stuff like that. I’m not saying that just because I’m frustrated. I’m just saying in reality, you would know, like, ‘Why doesn’t he have any catches?’ That’s just something that we have to continue to do at practice. We just have to continue to work and stay on the same page as the quarterback.”

This week, as the team reconvened at the NovaCare Complex, the offense reviewed the tape against Atlanta and, according to Green-Beckham, “everybody agreed that the ball should have been here for easy completions.”

“The last two games, no catches,” he said. “But on film, we see where the ball should have went.”

What exactly did the tape show?

“That maybe the ball should have [gone] to me,” he said.

“It’s definitely frustrating,” Green-Beckham said. “You just gotta know: out on the field, I’m not a guy who’s going to be frustrated and on the sideline like, ‘Hey, throw the ball! Go through your reads!’ I’m not one of those type of guys. I’m patient. I’m just going to pull [Wentz] to the side and say, ‘Look, we see this, everybody is taking off, I’m coming under you.’ Little stuff like that.

“I’m not a guy who’s going to get on his head because I understand he’s a young quarterback. And I’ve been with a young quarterback last year with Marcus (Mariota). I understand the thought process. And there might be some brain farts every now and then. But you know, that’s something we can get past.”

Maybe you need to get some separation

Last edited:
He was open last play against the giants. And that play where wentz through to agholor basically out of bounds. Both cldve been tds. (If he caught it)

Some good news. Let's get it, BDawk :nthat:

In his first year of eligibility for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Eagles legendary safety Brian Dawkins has been named one of 26 semifinalists for the class of 2017.

On Wednesday night, the Pro Football Hall of Fame announced the list, which also features former Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens. Longtime Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb did not make the semifinalist cut.

This marks Owens’ second time as a semifinalist.

LINK

nice..

but I just saw ertz is out from practice (hamstring) and jmatt missed practice yesterday (back)
He was open last play against the giants. And that play where wentz through to agholor basically out of bounds. Both cldve been tds. (If he caught it)

Thing about a QB is once he doesn't have confidence

Ertz probably hurt himself by sliding in practice

Can't release Agholor , it would cost us too
Much . I'm all about going to someone else who's actually gonna catch the football

Back
Top Bottom