*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

The remaining games on the schedule are:
vs. GB
@ Bengals
vs. Skins
@ Ravens
vs. Giants
vs. Cowboys

Not a single one of those games are going to be an easy game by any means. Week to week, we don't know what team we're going to see on the field. The only positive that I can take away from the remaining games is that 4 of the 6 games are going to be at home.

Just gotta focus on improving.. I mean we got a shot at the wild card since beat the vikes and play the Giants and skins..

But I'm really more considered about the Vikings record rest of the way.. with us I just wanna see young dudes play and improve

We should beat gb and cinci. I would be dissapointed if we dont. I expect washington to end our chances.

Go best BPA at WR, CB or Oline

But we can get away with our lack CBs over those other 2

Also depends where vikes finish

Last edited:
It's so many good CB's in this draft . I'm excited. Hopefully we can package some guys to get another 2nd round pick . I'd go BPA , Receiver, CB

While we are a better team at home.. and Seattle obviously has a great home field.. not sure I agree

After ertz play, team was deflated.. plus earl Thomas and couple other guys were out today

Last edited:
I guess it comes down to if all those guys are out vs us too..

Which obviously we all would have preferred

I'm sure they waited until today to announce nelson's status just to throw off GB's defensive game plan. *that was an attempt at sarcasm*

Back
Top Bottom