*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

For his role, his value is only but so much

If Washington wants to pay him a ton we should let him walk.. should have worked something out before the season for max 6 per

I have no problem w Bennie walking. The drop off between him and Beau isn't that much imo. Plus Beau plays FB lol

Treggs and DGB can both go if that's true. Grab Alshon and/or Marshall and draft Davis or Cook

I wouldn't be too mad about Logan walking, but agreed, I don't want him signing to anyone in the NFCE.

That draft pick image that was posted earlier, Jamaal Williams from BYU :smokin dude is a straight beast.

lol I guess you guys never watch a Dolphins game , Stills is not even worth 5 mill per year . Dude is proned to drop some of the easiest catches . Watch you guys call for his head 3 weeks into the season

Stills is a good complementary piece on our new overhaul of wrs coming in. As long as we dont overpay its a good pickup

Heard he was looking for Tavon type money. I'll pass

We need a guy like Garçon a dependable WR to move the chains.

Last edited:
Quote:
Heard he was looking for Tavon type money. I'll pass

We need a guy like Garçon a dependable WR to move the chains.
completely agree

Jimmy Kempski@JimmyKempski Feb 1

Eagles have far better draft success trading up than trading backhttp://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-have-far-more-draft-success-trading-trading-back/  …

and:

C3Qvc9HWQAE49i2.jpg

Last edited:
Matt Lombardo

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @MattLombardo975

Wentz says that the plan is for Jordan Matthews, Zach Ertz and Co. to get together around OTAs. Matthews 'really' wants to workout in Fargo.

Still's hands aren't exactly great but he might come cheap enough and he can do what Desean does and stretch the field

3/24 for Desean is a steal. Would do that in a heartbeat.

Davis and Desean would completely transform our receiving core.

Yup.. woods/Davis too

Then get someone like Switzer later in the draft.. throw in a kd cannon too

Would also go after D Jax or Woods over Stills

I'd still think about B Marsh as well

Would also go after D Jax or Woods over Stills

I'd still think about B Marsh as well

Forgot about Marshall.. wonder what kinda deal he'll get.. also saw some place maclin might be a cap casualty

Woods and Marshall might be my preference.. then go heavy WR in draft (talking 1st, 4th and later pick)

If woods is 5 or 6, give him a 3 or 4 year deal.. give Marshall a 2 year deal with only the 1st year guaranteed

Then trade jmatt.. depending on cap situation see if we suck up the cap hit on getting rid of agholor

Woods, Marshall, and Davis would be a nice haul.

Part of me still thinks we should consider another TE in the later rounds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom