*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I think the higher value of supporting guys is at WR and/or RB.. talking 4th and later

Cause I'm kinda hoping we go CB in the 2nd and 3rd

If butt falls we could take him and redshirt him to replace celek thou

if bennie is asking for this type of deal we need to let him walk

Joel Corry@corryjoel 3m3 minutes ago

Michael Brockers' extension with the Rams ($11M-avg/$24M in guarantees) is the new target for top run stuffing DTs.

Maclin a potential cap casualty?

Get Shady McCoy on the phone too, tell em the gang is getting back together :lol:

Maclin a potential cap casualty?

Get Shady McCoy on the phone too, tell em the gang is getting back together :lol:
Shady was at a Sixers game a week or two ago and got a huge ovation when they showed him on the video board. Malcolm Jenkins was at one a few days afterwards and didn't get nearly as much love :lol:.

Mike Vick retiring :frown:
I wish he could have taken us all the way, but when he was here and we were winning, that was a damn fun ride. Dude made a long bomb look so effortless. I'll always remember the long bomb TD vs. the Skins to DJax to open up the burial of that Skins team. :smokin :smokin :smokin

View media item 2321790

Last edited:
If JMac a cap casualty, I say bring in him and Woods and draft Davis. Mac shouldnt command a large contract (ie Alshon) and should still leave us money for a DB

Dawkins didn't make the cut for the HOF this year. Absolute travesty. But wow, TO didn't make it either. That's even worse. The HOF committee is a freaking joke.

But Morten Andersen got in though. 
grin.gif

Morten Andersen was the NFL leader in all time points for awhile. He deserves but SMH at Dawk not getting in. Hopefully next yr

Wouldn't be against it depending on the cost.

Maclin could be another cheaper target if he does indeed get released

Looks like dude has accepted he's gone
cutting him saves us 7-8 mil. Good guy but this is a business.

Just thought about the current FA options at WR:

Alshon

Marshall

Stills

Torrey Smith

Maclin (possibly)

De'Sean

Woods

And we have to find a way to get at least 1 of these guys. Would also mean possibly moving JMatt but we can't do Wentz like we did Donovan

Guys gone, someway/somehow:

Barwin, Kelce, mckelvin, dgb and kendricks

I think we wait til after the draft to move jmatt.. unless we sign 2 WRs

jmatt is getting traded? Seems like Carson would want him to stick around, and apparently he will have some say in his personell

Back
Top Bottom