*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Looks like Garcon and D Jax will be the primary targets.

Garcon, D Jax, J Matt, and a couple rookies(Davis & Westbrook?) make the WR corps 10x better

Or do you draft Cook first and go with something like Westbrook & Switzer(sp)

Garcon and Jackson probably won't cost much either, so we can still look at a couple CB in the FA market as well

If Jackson and Garcon the top targets, Dalvin better be the pick come April lol

Or CB in round 1 and Jamaal Williams in the later rounds

Rather have Garcon the Djax fr

Need that veteran presence bad .

Garcon/Davis + somebody like Kamara or Jamal Williams later in the draft

Last edited:
kamara is going get over drafted after the combine..

but there are a ton of RBs to love anyways.. I'd love to get hunt, hill, Williams, smith, gallman, conor, hood and/or dayes in the 4th or later

but I just want garcon so we have someone on the team with hands.. if we get him on like a 3 year deal, would be great for us

doesn't stop us from going davis or Williams at 14/15.. hell, if we got desean too that wouldn't stop that

Last edited:
We going get linked to every WR.. WRs agents going try get their clients paid off of us

If we sign alshon I wouldn't even be mad if we went CB the first 2 rounds. But if Davis is on the board I take him over any CB.

Man Alshon is a different maker but damn these nagging injuries!
Exactly how I feel about him. Dude is legitimately questionable like 60% of the time and when he does play it's a coin flip whether or not he's effective.

We get anything for those 3 guys, I'm happy.. 3 extra picks would be huge for us.. in whatever rounds

please dear lord baby jesus

Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton 40m40 minutes ago

Something people don’t seem to know: Trading Chase Daniel saves Eagles $6M. Not likely, but not impossible … http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/2/14/14610234/philadelphia-eagles-salary-cap-trade-cuts-space-room-roster-connor-barwin-mychal-kendricks-mathews  …pic.twitter.com/YzgarSgin7

C4pHPpTW8AIpjpw.jpg

[h3]https://theringer.com/nfl-teams-better-2017-chargers-vikings-eagles-bills-81a594ba2ad0#.ri81njiyl[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Philadelphia Eagles[/h3]
The Eagles ended the season in last place of the NFC East with a 7–9 record, but finished with a whopping plus-36 point differential. That was not only better than two teams that finished ahead of them in the division (the 8–7–1 ******** at plus-13, and 11–5 Giants at plus-26), but outpaced the 12–4 Raiders (plus-31), the 10–6 Dolphins (minus-17), the 9–7 Titans (plus-3), the 9–7 Lions (minus-12), and the 9–7 Bucs (minus-15). This meant that Philly ended the year 2.21 Pythagorean wins below expectation — despite being dealt the second-toughest schedule in the NFL, per DVOA.

A big reason for all of that was Philly’s 1–6 record in one-score games. In those seven games, their average margin of defeat was just 4.3 points, including two one-point losses to the Lions and Ravens. The moral of the story? The Eagles were better than their record might indicate, and if they just go .500 in one-score games next season, they should be in the thick of the playoff hunt.

Back
Top Bottom