*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Please don’t stress me out like that again man

Schwartz needs to make some damn adjustments going forward. Would not mind seeing Rasul back out there too cuz Mills and Darby aren’t doing anything impressive

Schwartz ain't been good since Seattle game.. no wonder Lombardi stopped giving him top

Was scared as hell when Eli got all that time on the 4th given how they were getting those slants at will

It’s crazy that the same game plan that almost lost us the game against the Giants in our first matchup is the same game plan the Giants ran today and Schwartz still didn’t prepare enough for it

It’s crazy that the same game plan that almost lost us the game against the Giants in our first matchup is the same game plan the Giants ran today and Schwartz still didn’t prepare enough for it

Yup

Wentz woulda had 6-7 TDs today.. and that doesn't account for what else he would have had in Rams game

Smmmmhhhh :smh:

Defense was god awful today. Don't understand how we don't press after seeing 5yd slant after 5yd slant after 5yd slant from the very first drive. DBs giving a 7yd cushion? :smh: Doesn't matter how good our DLine is if the QB is getting rid of the ball in 1 second and getting a free 5 every play.

Time to stop talking about what wentz would of did. Foles did plenty enough and we won. Defense has to srsly get it together tho

I only care because some folks wouldn't have watched the game and say dumb shh regarding us not missing wentz

Crazy how early in the season the defense set the offense up to win close games but now the offense is the only reason we’re not getting blown out.

I only care because some folks wouldn't have watched the game and say dumb shh regarding us not missing wentz

I actually don't care at all :lol: I'm more so just thinking about what could have been/What we have coming back in the future. A 40 TD 10 INT (Or less) MVP season would have been insane for a 2nd year.

Like what I saw from Foles though. Missed a a lot of throws, but that's expected starting for the first time in a while. Hopefully he gets more comfortable down the stretch.

I actually don't care at all :lol: I'm more so just thinking about what could have been/What we have coming back in the future. A 40 TD 10 INT (Or less) MVP season would have been insane for a 2nd year.

Like what I saw from Foles though. Missed a a lot of throws, but that's expected starting for the first time in a while. Hopefully he gets more comfortable down the stretch.

I feel like people are going use foles stateline to argue against wentz for MVP, which is the real reason I care

AB needs to continue doing insane things to jump him, but now AB's hurt too.. and if Seahawks lose that takes out Russ

So really it's wentz or brady.. could already hear bill Simmons saying some dumb shhh about foles having 4 TDs

Biggest thing is that foles took care of the ball, only remember one play where he could’ve should’ve gotten picked off.

Wentz makes a diff on the defense bc of his 3rd down conversion ability. He’s much better on third down which allows us to extend drives and allow our defense to rest. Wentz would lead the team on 6+ min drives. That’s huge. Props to Foles for stepping up but let’s not pretend Wentz doesn’t impact more than just the offense.

Biggest thing is that foles took care of the ball, only remember one play where he could’ve should’ve gotten picked off.

Dud gotta cut them double pump throws.. each time it ended poorly

I expected the misses.. but didn't like when he had those indecisive moments

Back
Top Bottom