*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

The biggest difference is that Foles sells the PA a lot better than Wentz. Like teams know Foles ain’t gonna run but defenses bite so hard

No shot the Vikings lose to the Packers unless Rodgers plays, which I doubt they do since they’re out of playoff contention

Need Sid activated and playing Week 17. Darby and Mills were *** today. And Rasul wasn’t even dressed. I know Watkins plays ST but **** that

DRTFER2XcAAOjK8.jpg:orig

DRTFQmlW4AUe8Q3.jpg:orig

Our first divisional round playoff game at the Linc since 2004 will most likely be against New Orleans, Atlanta, or Carolina. Out of those 3 teams which one would you'd rather see us go up against? I'm personally leaning towards NO.

Our first divisional round playoff game at the Linc since 2004 will most likely be against New Orleans, Atlanta, or Carolina. Out of those 3 teams which one would you'd rather see us go up against? I'm personally leaning towards NO.

I'll also say NO. Plus it would be cool to see Foles get some revenge.

Im hoping they will play much better at home. Which if things go right we wont play on the road again until the superbowl

Give me Atlanta in philly

Then panthers.. or maybe saints.. I guess flip a coin between those 2

On the bright side we know what the defense potential is, it’s just a matter of attaining that level of intensity again. Come playoff time at home I’d expect the D to play a lot better.

I think they’ll be fine against anyone at home in January.

I agree. Just thought it would be some good Monday morning chatter. Will be nice to see the boys back in the Linc Christmas Night. Feels like they haven't played at home in forever.

We going all black Christmas. Nike forcing every team to wear their color rush jerseys at least once this season. But since our Alt and color rush basically the same uniform, we can go all black 3 times each season

We going all black Christmas. Nike forcing every team to wear their color rush jerseys at least once this season. But since our Alt and color rush basically the same uniform, we can go all black 3 times each season

all black vs raiders, there is some beauty to it

wish we did all green for color rush, even if just to see it

Back
Top Bottom