*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Coaches really need to sit with foles and get him to stop with this pump faking indecisive crap.. I get it was his first start.. but dude had way too many of these, just this one happened to work out

IMG_5885.JPG

Biggest thing with the schedule will be who we play early on. If we can get some of those weaker teams the first few weeks that would be huge bc if Wentz misses a few to start the season we don’t wanna go up against contenders

Merry Christmas my Eagles brothers. Hope y’all enjoy your day however you’re spending it and hopefully we get to collectively enjoy the gift of home field advantage after tomorrow night

OK Eagles brotherhood, it's about 30 minutes to kickoff!!! We gotta get hyped, the crowd will do it's part and we need to kick the Raiders to the curb & lock up what's rightfully ours... home field advantage for the playoffs!!! We get that and I have a great feeling we will be going to Minnesota come February!!! I'm calling it 30-13 Eagles and Foles 3 TDs!!! #FlyEaglesFly!!!!

I’m convinced Jim Schwartz does not show the film of these dudes biting on double moves during the week.

No reason they should still be falling for this

Back
Top Bottom