*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I saw it mentioned on the SB thread that they only did game(bottom tier) jerseys last year. If true then damn I might just have to get the game jersey

I'd even settle for a Limited which is fitting since Foles is the only Limited jersey in my collection:lol:

It's not the worst thing but I just can't do that bottom level one:sick:

I have a djack gameday Jersey I got for super cheap after he got released. They aren’t terrible but then again I’d rather pay extra for a limited or elite especially for a SB version

43349495-CF20-4703-B528-CA0F6F6C692B.thumb.jpeg.49961fb7819d99ff60afb9c3e45e286c.jpeg

this is huge

also if we can keep the coaching staff together, that shhhhhhh would be amazing

I can see Flip gone being that his contract is up but we'll see. Wherever he goes could possibly bring a Foles trade

Anybody copping nfc champ merch? I normally wouldn't but this team is special and I'm strongly thinking about it

I'd strongly suggest picking up the locker room hat. NFL & New Era did it right by adding 3M to it. Looks sick with the flash used!! I can now retire my NFC East Champions hat. I always grab locker room hats when they reach an accomplishment. My little piece to remember the season. Looking forward to the SB Champions hat/shirt/mini Lombardi trophy and replica ring!!!

IMG_20180123_220948.jpg
IMG_20180123_221034.jpg

Last edited:
Any stores only that are selling that hat?

I'd strongly suggest picking up the locker room hat. NFL & New Era did it right by adding 3M to it. Looks sick with the flash used!! I can now retire my NFC East Champions hat. I always grab locker room hats when they reach an accomplishment. My little piece to remember the season. Looking forward to the SB Champions hat/shirt/mini Lombardi trophy and replica ring!!!

IMG_20180123_220948.jpg
IMG_20180123_221034.jpg
Where did you find this one at?

Back
Top Bottom