*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

giphy.gif

This legit might be the dumbest thing this dude has ever said.. I mean I can't believe he gets paid to talk football.. but how he was in charge of an NFL team I'll never f'n know

I mean I knew we signed foles to a 2 year deal (and it's said as hell that, that idiot doesn't know that).. but when you actually look at foles' deal, it might legit be the reason we get a 2nd or 3rd

With the eagles, it's a 2 year deal

With any other team, it's a 5 year deal.. 2nd year at 7.6.. last 3 years at 6.1
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/nick-foles-9898/

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-agent-if-hes-on-the-eagles-in-february-2019/

Seriously?!!! How do people THIS STUPID get a radio show? The box of dozen donuts at work are smarter than this guy!!!

Seriously?!!! How do people THIS STUPID get a radio show? The box of dozen donuts at work are smarter than this guy!!!

Dude had several jobs in the league, before now being a supposed front office expert commentator...

Dude had several jobs in the league, before now being a supposed front office expert commentator...

The appropriate word there is "HAD". I bet he thinks Wentz is a flash in the pan too, so let's trade him. What a tool!!!

Wentz comes back Week 1 (per reports) and we win this thing next Sunday and we then start our REPEAT season!!!

Getting ahead of myself a little here ..but i wanna resign P Rob ..have Darby and Sid start on the outside and move Jalen into that Corey Graham role.

Jenk is playing LB like 75% of the time it seems like anyway

Dude demonstrated his stupidity when he made those comments about Doug..

I'll readily admit I wasn't a fan of the hire when it happened.. but it ain't hard to think of coaches who got HC gigs with less experience or worse resumes on paper than Doug

You would think someone who actually worked in a nfl team's front office would know something that can easily be looked up

It's laughably absurd to say Doug was "the least qualified..."

Getting ahead of myself a little here ..but i wanna resign P Rob ..have Darby and Sid start on the outside and move Jalen into that Corey Graham role.

Jenk is playing LB like 75% of the time it seems like anyway

Depends on price, obviously.. but some bad things might actually pay off for us in the offseason because it thrust guys into prove it roles (big v potentially allowing us to free up money.. and foles creating a trade market)

Unfortunately, I don't see it.. I think he'll get a decent enough offer from some place for more years and money than we would be prepared to offer (conservatively I think he gets 3-4 years at around 4 mill)

just an FYI.. yall realize we've received at least a 2nd for the following QBs:

AJ Feeley
washed McNabb
kevin kolb
sam bradford

and you had the browns ready to give up a 2nd and 3rd to the bengals for AJ f'n mccarron

**** I’ll take a 3rd for Foles.

We win that ***** and we getting atleast a 2nd :lol:

we win.. given how much QBs make these days.. i think we have a shot at a 1st

dude would be making less than dudes on rookie deals for the next 4 years through trade (which would trigger the extra 3 years of his deal on another team).. he would have a little more than half the cap hit of mike flippin glennon and dalton next season:
https://overthecap.com/position/quarterback/2018

Congrats! If we win, you gotta name him Nick:lol:

I always said my first born would be named Randall but then I had twins and had to audible to Luke and Leia:lol:
Thanks, guys.

I would do that but one of my good friends is nick, he'd constantly bust my balls about naming my son after him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom