*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

MJD is the biggest eagles hater I swear. Dude picked the pats cause he said eagles fans are rude to him on Twitter. What a joke. Same guy who predicted eagles wouldn't win a game without Wentz for the remainder of the season and same guy who picked minny over the eagles in every category two weeks ago.

It seems like these dudes really embrace Philly as their team city which makes me want them to get us our first ring even more. I’m not from Philly but always loved it anytime I visited and feel it’s only fitting a team that loves where they play would be the destined ones

IMG_1615.PNG

Now that we’re so close to the game I’m getting so anxious lol. Wasn’t old enough to understand the intensity of being one win from a championship in 2004 So now that I am it’s a crazy feeling. I get a knot in my stomach every time I think about it

Yea the anticipation is killing me now. I might kill this bottle of Hennessy Black before the game starts lol

Back
Top Bottom