*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

He's gone in a year.. his contract specifically says if he's on the eagles on February 9th 2019, he's a free agent

Just turned 29, I'm sure he'll want a chance to start, again, after this

Best thing the team can do for him, is allow him and his agent to find the trade partner

But a couple guys we're going lose just because we gotta clean up our cap and if we can get draft picks, that's huge.. sproles is a FA and I can't see us bringing him back.. peters might be the toughtest one, but he could free up 8 mill.. celek too

Last edited:
Man, the total denial by Pats fans in the SB thread about how many points they think our D is going to give up is downright comical!!! I've seen Pat's fans post anywhere from low 30s to almost 50 points scored by NE!! I guess smarts must have skipped a generation? They shouldn't worry, their kids will be sharp as tacks!

Haven't read that thread in a couple days but it's probably just salty fans of other teams saying that mess more than it is actual Pats fans lol. But that's fine it'll be that much sweeter to shut em up if we win :lol:

Speaking of salty fans, man..the Minny fanbase(not on here) has quickly shot up my list of most hated fanbase in sports. They won't stop whining and crying and throwing tantrums about losing to us. Like damn get off our nuts.

Haven't read that thread in a couple days but it's probably just salty fans of other teams saying that mess more than it is actual Pats fans lol. But that's fine it'll be that much sweeter to shut em up if we win :lol:

Speaking of salty fans, man..the Minny fanbase(not on here) has quickly shot up my list of most hated fanbase in sports. They won't stop whining and crying and throwing tantrums about losing to us. Like damn get off our nuts.
Most salty/corny fanbase out there. They're upset that their fans came to Philly and got heckled. I really don't understand what they expected.

Couldn't get a vacation day next Monday. Probably gonna be a sick day :lol:.

Need this team to go out on a high note..

Some very likeable dudes we are going to lose and could potentially lose

Anyway, wentz:

This dude Deion really asked Carson if he’s more excited to see Brady or Foles? Bruh get all the way up outta here with that bull **** :lol:

Deion is the biggest hype beast

Definitely gotta win one for Peters, Celek, Sproles. Class act guys who deserve one

Nothing beats this Dion classic. I was at this media day too. It was lit.

Back
Top Bottom