*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I went to that jags opener a few years back in chips 2nd year and I remember dude had a pretty good game against us.

Yea I remember that game vividly. Foles missed so many throws that day throwing off his back foot and ended up finally hitting jmac on one of those 4 verticals that chip loved haha. I think sproles had a return TD too.

mjmIcC1NQhaiWD89umeTHg.jpg

Met Michael Bennett at the Sixers game on Monday night. Shook my hand and everything real cool dude was interacting with a lot of the fans. Cant wait to watch him cook with this DL all season.

Sooooooo I just read that players that are cut don't go negatively against a team when they are signed in free agency..

So I am all for signing Martellus and/or hurns

I'd be cool with both.

We need a good blocking TE with Celek gone and Martellus is a very good blocker and would come cheap especially since his brother is here

Draft a TE/keep Billy Brown to fill the Trey Burton role and we'd be set there.

And Hurns would be an upgrade over Torrey tbh. Def has better hands

Think him and Mack 10 would compete for the WR2 spot

Aggy prolly a lock for the Slot

I've looked at film on Brown and I am not impressed by what I saw on tape. Someone convince me that he has made progress over the last year.

Back
Top Bottom