*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I like that all the pressure is going to the Rams next season and our guys can still use the Underdog mentality. That mixed in with the new additions to the team and a focused Wentz, I feel really good going into next season.

I like that all the pressure is going to the Rams next season and our guys can still use the Underdog mentality. That mixed in with the new additions to the team and a focused Wentz, I feel really good going into next season.

between the rams going from broke.. and the vikes cashing out cousins

i love the position we're in, plus what the other nfc east teams are doing.. especially if the giants trade OBJ

Yall think Howie might move up a few spots for Guice? Don't see him lasting till 32

We seen what happened the last time Howie showed heavy interest in a player...

We traded up for Wentz 8)

seems like they really like guice...we dont have enough picks to move up unless someone takes a player off our hands...id be guessing we would shop kendricks may be if thats the case...or darby since seems like we have a lot of dbs....its going to be interesting to see what we do...

seems like they really like guice...we dont have enough picks to move up unless someone takes a player off our hands...id be guessing we would shop kendricks may be if thats the case...or darby since seems like we have a lot of dbs....its going to be interesting to see what we do...

It will be interesting for sure. Can't wait for the draft :pimp:

We need thebills to get desperate AND screwed out of a QB

But the only 3 guys I could see us moving is foles, kendricks and darby

Maybe hicks instead of kendricks?

I only mention him cause he's in the lastyear of his deal

Hicks is pretty injury prone though. Would probably scare teams away

Injuries and last year of his deal, is why it wouldn't totally shock me if we moved him.. or I could see it like ajayi where we let someone else sign him and get the compensatory pick

My black SBLII patch Jason Kelce jersey from Fanatics was delayed again :ohwell:. Hopefully they don't cancel it.

My black SBLII patch Jason Kelce jersey from Fanatics was delayed again :ohwell:. Hopefully they don't cancel it.

Nike's priority of the current Superbowl Champs is absolutely horrible right now. So much money being wasted by their laziness:smh:

Who y'all want in the draft this year? Chatter has been almost non existent obviously because our lack of picks and the fact that we dont have any glaring needs but draft time is always great. Personally, I'd be okay with a multitude of positions but some specific names Im hoping for are Guice, Michel, Sutton, Vander Esch, Justin Reid, McGlinchey or Will Hernandez. Tough to decide because we have no idea who will be there at 32 but any one of those guys would make me happy. A trade back would be acceptable also I'd love a couple day 2 picks.

^ I think I'd be most happy if we traded down and got an extra pick. It's all a crapshoot so the more rolls we have the better.

Who y'all want in the draft this year? Chatter has been almost non existent obviously because our lack of picks and the fact that we dont have any glaring needs but draft time is always great. Personally, I'd be okay with a multitude of positions but some specific names Im hoping for are Guice, Michel, Sutton, Vander Esch, Justin Reid, McGlinchey or Will Hernandez. Tough to decide because we have no idea who will be there at 32 but any one of those guys would make me happy. A trade back would be acceptable also I'd love a couple day 2 picks.
I’d be cool with Guice or trading down

Also personally biased to pick up Mike Hughes or Shaqueem Griffin lol (UCFNation)

Back
Top Bottom