*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I’m in
2D6073F5-CA7C-4185-A3FB-8C60CD9B57E6.jpeg

Seems like there’s been so many rumors and speculation yet nothing has happened. Has me anxious lol. Either come out and say we’re sticking with what we have or make a trade already.

This legit makes me mad.. love JP but this is BS.. we won a SB with wiz and plus that takes seumalo out of that extra tackle role he at least was decent at

Not like Peters is out here dominating. He’s had good moments but also a good amount of bad- mediocre ones

Again, literally peters and lane aint in a position to say shh to anyone right now.. let alone getting guys benched for clearly worse guys

Shhh I'd rather see big V at LT than seumalo in at LG

I mean we saw seumalo start at LG last season.. and we saw him start 1 game this year

If you're losing your job because of BS, I don't know if I blame him

I mean shh, imagine if peters goes down and we're playing big V AND seumalo on that left side :sick:

Also, read somewhere we allowed all of 12 sacks after peters went down.. seumalo was responsible for like 3 in just that KC game

not saying he doesn’t have the right to be upset but he could’ve omitted the “i have a few theories part”. That just comes off the wrong way imo

Peters will always get a chance because of his tenure and I feel there’s a slight sympathy from the organization for the fact he stuck with us for so long and didn’t get to play in our Super Bowl win. But if he’s struggling and it’s late season he shouldn’t be immune to criticism from philly media

Nick foles played 2 of greatest games ever and had that 27-2 run

AND he doesn't have a free pass on the team

Looks like both dougie and Schwartz need to reassess shh

I mean wiz is still under 30 and can play guard and center for us, no clue why we're creating 2 holes out of this.. plus we have him for 1 more year for relatively cheap for what guards gets nowadays

Offensive line struggles are coming mostly due to stunts and twists

There’s an article on BGN talking about it. Seumalo struggled the first quarter but he’s better in the run game than Wiz is. Don’t be surprised if we see more screens now

Seems like there’s been so many rumors and speculation yet nothing has happened. Has me anxious lol. Either come out and say we’re sticking with what we have or make a trade already.

I've spent alot of time today just listening to analysts talk about McCoy coming back to Philly and I agree it's worth the risk right now. Sure, he's 30 but he's better than anyone else we have on the team, including J-Train before the injury.

Late pass but yea, I'd take the risk for Shady. Didn't he put up like 1100 yds last season?

I live in nyc so this is an even bigger must win for me because if we lose I won’t hear the end of it. Tied with the same record as the Giants? I’d be miserable

Back
Top Bottom