*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

In all seriousness, I would love for us to trade for Deone Bucannon if we dont resign Hicks. He isnt the cover guy Hicks is but always around the ball
I was tight when we took Marcus Smith ahead of him, I thought we we're set on Bucannon

14 was a bad draft for us

Chip pressed since everyone on our board got drafted before us. Cooks, Clinton Dix, Verrett etc Bucannon would struggled at S next to Nate Allen/Jenkins anyway

Why do we keep wearing the green jerseys? They kept wearing them for superstition reasons and we’ve lost in them 3 times already. I would’ve preferred the blacks tonight

i mean we usually go home whites until it starts getting cooler, then we go greens at home..

with the road matchups, i get not wearing the blacks just because they were day games.. but his one, i figured we'd go with the blacks

Blackouts in the rain beating up on the G-men in their Color Rush uni's would've been nice to see:lol:

News is that Lane johnson is active so hopefully he’s good to go. Even at 80% and not having his best start to the season, he’s better than any of the backups.

This rain definitely makes tonight’s game feel ominous but I’m just praying for no rain delay. I’m not trying to stay up unti 1am:lol:

Back
Top Bottom