*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Howie you are the real mvp
Howie.gif

later?

if montgomery or singletary make it to the 3rd we better be working the phones
we disagree a lot this off season, I'm not fan of either of those guys, I would be looking for someone with speed and explosiveness

Dexter Williams, Hendo, even taking a flyer on Bryce Love would be better options without having to give anything up

we disagree a lot this off season, I'm not fan of either of those guys, I would be looking for someone with speed and explosiveness

Dexter Williams, Hendo, even taking a flyer on Bryce Love would be better options without having to give anything up

i mean there are couple guys i wouldnt mind later on, like love.. but i dont think love can be counted on like that

i like the fits of jacobs, montgomery and singletary for us and think all 3 could turn into starters, like 200 carries a season guys with 50 catches thrown in.. but i like couple other guys depending on the price.. like i like miles sanders and rodney anderson too, depending on where they fall

I say best player on the board with that 25 pick

definitely feels like we're going with dline or oline

We got 2 2nds. Take him then

i'd happily trade one of those 2s to move up if we could get 1 of: ed oliver, jonah williams, jawaan taylor, christian wilkens or cody ford

i'd prefer not to take the guy we know we'll have to be redshirted, but simmons is a beast

Just watched his highlights ..dude would’ve have like 5-6 more touchdowns if he was a tad bit faster

We need juice on offense ..him clement and Adams would have to be the slowest RBs in the league

We need our own Cohen or a younger version of Sproles

Daniel Jeremiah had singletary as his 2nd best RB behind Jacobs. Also comped him to shady bc of his shiftiness

Miles Sanders is another good one, Rodney would be up there if not for the injuries, I just can't watch another stiff RB in these slow developing runs they like to call. Just please no more adams.

Howard is damn good out of the backfield too. You can go from him to Clement (2017 Yeroc version) without much dropoff in the pass game. Less predictable than with Adams

Back
Top Bottom