*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Screenshot_20190328-220806.png

I like Howard better than Ajayi so I’m content with the deal. He’s more durable than Ajayi and he’s stronger/better pass rush blocker. I know he’s not a fast RB but neither Blount nor Ajayi were speedsters and we won a SB with them as the primary backs.

As long as you have decent enough vision, so not Smallwood, and can be some semblance of a threat in the passing game.. you'll do work in our system

Problem is, sproles ain't what he was and not much of an actual runner enough.. Smallwood sucked.. Clement got hurt before he could show us something last season.. and you have ajayi and blount who both did work and neither is much of a serious threat receiving

Adams ran well, but couldnt pass block or catch

I'd also for us to snatch another RB from the Dolphins if they're just getting rid of people, pair him up with Howard and clement

Last edited:
Yeah we still need a pass catching RB aside from Clement since he’s a question mark health wise. You can’t have all your RB depth only for rushing purposes and 0 pass catching ability

Did they ever say what was exactly wrong with Clemente and what his current status is or is he on that Markelle Fultz mystery injury tip?

Still want to draft a RB as well. A guy who can run in between lines and has speed on the outside to complement Howards power

I see Howard being used in y'all offense like Blount was that one year.. a 10 carry per game type of guy.

He's got no break away speed & he really is one dimensional out the backfield, he'll probably get 1 reception a game on the high end.

That being said this a good move for both parties. Y'all get a RB comparable to blount with less wear and tear / younger etc to go into an offense where y'all were missing that.

The Bears get to get their guy in the draft. Win Win

I think it's the 6th round pick for Howard that have people confused. Could have easily gotten a 4th, maybe a 3rd imo.

Eagles about to turn into the Patriots these next few years. Keep their core guys, get guys on the low that fit into their scheme. Recycle goes over and over. Rinse and repeat.

Eagles about to turn into the Patriots these next few years. Keep their core guys, get guys on the low that fit into their scheme. Recycle goes over and over. Rinse and repeat.

The Eagles should've been on par with the Pats in the early 2K's with this kind of system but they'll never be mentioned in the same breathe because of the constant choking when it mattered:smh:

I think it's the 6th round pick for Howard that have people confused. Could have easily gotten a 4th, maybe a 3rd imo.

Yeah there was noway they were getting a 3rd-4th for Howard, agree to disagree.

Just wish it would have been a pick this year.

Philly O Line and Duce gonna have Jordan Howard producing like he did his first two seasons. I’m not stressing.

Kenyan drake is on the last year of his deal, legit think we should call up the Dolphins and see if he's available

Duke Johnson would pair great.. but we might be able to get drake cheap at some point, since they're obviously tanking and doubt the resign him since it doesn't make sense to spend on an RB if you suck

Back
Top Bottom