*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Damn y’all are so negative smh. Team played their asses off back to back weeks without their two best WR against solid teams. Lions aren’t a great team but their defense is solid and they just beat the Chargers last week. We lost by 3-4 points both games. It’s week 3 and some of you guys are ready to start scouting draft picks smh

Julio is better than our entire WR corps but if Atlanta didn’t have Julio and Ridley they get blown out both games

Damn y’all are so negative smh. Carson played his *** off back to back weeks without his two best WR against solid teams with ****** play calls. Lions aren’t a great team but their defense is solid and they just beat the Chargers last week. We lost by 3-4 points both games. It’s week 3 and some of you guys are ready to start scouting draft picks smh
Fixed

I’m done with the moral victories. *****z need to catch the damn ball. How many tuddies have been left on the field by drops

Sit alshon out nxt gm. No need to play him. Got lots of ground to make up we need everybody on deck

That play calling was horrendous.

call some stuff short of the sticks. How do we wind up in 4th and 10 every game in those situations

Damn y’all are so negative smh. Team played their asses off back to back weeks without their two best WR against solid teams. Lions aren’t a great team but their defense is solid and they just beat the Chargers last week. We lost by 3-4 points both games. It’s week 3 and some of you guys are ready to start scouting draft picks smh

Julio is better than our entire WR corps but if Atlanta didn’t have Julio and Ridley they get blown out both games

I can't give a team a pass that makes all these mistakes throughout a game. Moral victories mean nothing to me

Not calling for moral victories. Just commenting on people who are basically calling this season a bust week 3. We did the same last season and were an Alshon catch away from upsetting the Saints and making the NFCCG with Foles.

WRs our there today 1000% deserve all the blame and totally sucked in terms of dropped passes and OPI nonsense. But the defense did their job most of the game, and Wentz looked good. If he has even just DeSean this game we win

I tend to be on the more optimistic end of the spectrum but today was definitely discouraging. Still a lot of season left though.

Obviously need our guys back, but those drops and fumbles smh.

Only thing I'm getting on Doug for today is not giving Jordan Howard the ball enough. These dudes on O simply didn't show up enough.

Miles Sanders had shown flashes, but the staff treats dude like he's solidified already. **** annoys me.

I tend to be on the more optimistic end of the spectrum but today was definitely discouraging. Still a lot of season left though.

Obviously need our guys back, but those drops and fumbles smh.

Only thing I'm getting on Doug for today is not giving Jordan Howard the ball enough. These dudes on O simply didn't show up enough.

I’m with you fully on the self inflicted wounds. 3 fumbles and allowing a kickoff TD to start a game are totally unacceptable.

But let’s not act like crazier things haven’t happened in terms of our game against the Packers. I’m not gonna pack up and be like “3-0 Packers next? We definitely are gonna lose”. Have some faith in your squad

I’m with you fully on the self inflicted wounds. 3 fumbles and allowing a kickoff TD to start a game are totally unacceptable.

But let’s not act like crazier things haven’t happened in terms of our game against the Packers. I’m not gonna pack up and be like “3-0 Packers next? We definitely are gonna lose”. Have some faith in your squad
Rodgers is a better QB than Stafford. Gonna be quick passes and doubles moves over the top. Like clockwork cc District of Columbia District of Columbia

Blind faith is not the answer.

Not really blind faith to have confidence we can win Thursday. Sure Rodgers has played good defenses through 3 weeks but he hasn’t looked great at all. Dude has thrown 3 TDs in 3 games.

GB defense has played against Kirk Cousins, Trubisky, and Flacco. We have a better offense than all 3 teams they faced if Alshon can play.

Only “victory” is Darby getting benched and Sid/Sul outside. Besides getting outmuscled by Jones on that TD, both played well. All I know is that neither is afraid to come up and tackle

Was at the game today, the atmosphere was awesome.
The refs really heard it from the crowd. That non call on the obvious face mask on Sanders was terrible. Carson played well, the guys just can’t catch. The turnovers KILLED us.

The defense got absolutely ZERO pressure on Stafford, and Darby is BUNS watching him in person. He gets beat on EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY.

I felt a lot better before the Giants won. Being tied with the Giants in the standings after 3 games is bad. Also, they play the RSkins and we play the Packers next smfh

sucks to see wrs making plays and defenses getting pressure around the league :sick:

Super Bowl season aside, this has been the norm for the Wentz/Pederson “era” so far so I’m not too hung up over it but still.

I just hate that we’re so buns and the Cowboys and Giants fans will all come with their chests puffed out to work, tomorrow morning:smh:

Back
Top Bottom