*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

With Darby expected to be out for awhile, what time do you think they'll finally sign Ramsey by?:lol:

Dougie needs to makes some changes on the staff next off season or asap, DB coach, WR coach, a passing game coordinator, and DC.

We make a ton of mistakes as a team, a lot of these things are fixable.

the giants bouta hve a better record then us thru 4 weeks

tenor.gif

after the review on that Agholor fumble, the ref said the call on the field stands, which is essentially saying "even with the multiple angles in slo mo, i don't know if it was a catch or not so i'm just gonna go with what the other guy said". garbage. you could clearly see everything that happened, either confirm it or overturn it.

both of those PIs on Hollins were garbage too.

If Nelson catches the ball you're not in this mess, these refs can't be trusted to manage the game so stop putting it in their hands.
I already wasn't a big fan of JJAW, he's supposed to play big, he's been awful.

A lot of people are panicking, but we're two dropped passes from being 3-0.
I think people are just tired of the same issues plaguing us every year, we haven't been able to cover anybody for like 15 years, our Wr play has been up and down for a while, penalties have killed us for a long time and now our pass rush has disappeared.

I think people are just tired of the same issues plaguing us every year, we haven't been able to cover anybody for like 15 years, our Wr play has been up and down for a while, penalties have killed us for a long time and now our pass rush has disappeared.

haha, yeah. The mood of this Eagles thread is basically cut and paste every year. But it's like this team likes to give the highest highs and lowest of lows that just angers you because of how dumb it is. It's like the Eagles biggest enemy every year is themselves.

At what point do we blame our coaching staff? I’m watching the bears game last night with a completely brand new secondary and they played great last night.

On the flip side, having an elite pass rushing defense also helps out the secondary significantly

Last edited:
At what point do we blame our coaching staff? I’m watching the bears game last night with a completely brand new secondary and they played great last night.

On the flip side, having an elite pass rushing defense also helps out the secondary significantly
We’ve been blaming em. But the players screw up even more to neglect it in a sense. We’d completely disregard how bad the play calling was if not for the drops

One thing that’s been concerning me a lot has been Fletcher. Something isn’t right since he got surgery. He isn't dominating inside like he normally could and even just his body language is off. He’s normally a high energy dude and lately he just seems out of it. If he’s really not fully recovered from surgery he needs to sit out til he’s ready

One thing that’s been concerning me a lot has been Fletcher. Something isn’t right since he got surgery. He isn't dominating inside like he normally could and even just his body language is off. He’s normally a high energy dude and lately he just seems out of it. If he’s really not fully recovered from surgery he needs to sit out til he’s ready

Maybe Chris Long can give him a call with some encouragement? Still a long season to go and like they said on SNF, Aaron Donald didn’t do much the first couple weeks last year either. He’s one guy I’m sure will figure it out soon.

Back
Top Bottom