*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

interesting enough on 2 networks, espn and nfl network, they did a segment on which 1-2 teams was the most likely to turn it around. And nobody picked us on either station.

Just found that interesting

interesting enough on 2 networks, espn and nfl network, they did a segment on which 1-2 teams was the most likely to turn it around. And nobody picked us on either station.

Just found that interesting
I’m almost positive that some of those same dudes picked us to come out of the NFC to be in the super bowl. :lol: Media is fickle. I prefer when the squad isn’t hyped up. The years we have too much positive media attention our seasons turn to ****. (Dream Team/Chip K,” post season one, etc.)

I’m almost positive that some of those same dudes picked us to come out of the NFC to be in the super bowl. :lol: Media is fickle. I prefer when the squad isn’t hyped up. The years we have too much positive media attention our seasons turn to ****. (Dream Team/Chip K,” post season one, etc.)

All of this

upload_2019-9-26_0-36-29.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom