*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Feel like the offense is gonna be up for next week after a disappointing showing today. Hopefully the defense continues to get pressure and don’t go back on their ********. Wentz should have an extra chip too after missing the super bowl in that building and it being so close to home

why we draft JJ again? was that needed there? terry mclaurin sure looks nice and good out there

why we draft JJ again? was that needed there? terry mclaurin sure looks nice and good out there
Could’ve had Metcalf over both. It’s funny cuz everyone(“experts”) liked the pick for the eagles. He just doesn’t have a role on this squad when alshon, goedert and Ertz do everything he was supposed to do and better.

Could’ve had Metcalf over both. It’s funny cuz everyone(“experts”) liked the pick for the eagles. He just doesn’t have a role on this squad when alshon, goedert and Ertz do everything he was supposed to do and better.

Exactly we need burners and guys who can get separation.. and actually catch it

We need some better athletes on the team.. while obviously you value analytics and all that, some things ya can’t teach

my point exactly. we have alshon goedert and ertz already :smh:

they shouldve knew djax was gonna miss games its a given

That’s why if we could I wouldn’t mind if we got ruggs out of bama dude is next level fast

E236003B-6F2D-47D9-98F5-F6C16D9270B5.jpeg

Wouldn’t be surprised if DJax was 90% before today and they let him rest knowing the Jets weren’t a threat and we have a tough road game in Minnesota next week. If we were 1-3 playing a good team this week I feel like he’d be out there.

Wouldn’t be surprised if DJax was 90% before today and they let him rest knowing the Jets weren’t a threat and we have a tough road game in Minnesota next week. If we were 1-3 playing a good team this week I feel like he’d be out there.

I gotta agree. I don't think there's any cause for concern and I'd rather have them play it safe with him. Gotta think of the long term of the season and at least, it's not as bad as my initial gut feeling was telling me.

It definitely helps that we're 3-2 though. I feel like the GB game last week will be the statement game this season just like that FG against the Giants in 2017 was.

As I said, with sanders growing and what he has already shown as a receiver.. plus the importance of desean whenever we hopefully get him back.. and clement generally screwing up on returns..

but this dude on returns (along with sproles as long as he remains available):

I mean he was pretty good at it at USC

Back
Top Bottom