*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

What do you need help with? I hit a few games every year.

Flying from the furthest west coast
Not sure where to stay and if there's a train or other mass transit to be aware of. I'd assume uber/lyft would be hella pricey for games. Also don't wanna be in the same hotel as the bears fans since they'll be super bitter after the loss but I guess that's invevitable.
The Eagles app does have a lot of info tho, wanted to get some of locals insights

Not hitting on draft picks these few years is going to kill us even more than it has been

howie is a genius in getting deals done but not really in evaluating and developing young talent

Talent evaluation was joe’s thing, right?

also if JJ can’t catch I have no clue what makes him better than mack.. and we know agholor is gone

and alshon and desean are keep your fingers crossed guys

Flying from the furthest west coast
Not sure where to stay and if there's a train or other mass transit to be aware of. I'd assume uber/lyft would be hella pricey for games. Also don't wanna be in the same hotel as the bears fans since they'll be super bitter after the loss but I guess that's invevitable.
The Eagles app does have a lot of info tho, wanted to get some of locals insights
There’s hotels in and around Lincoln financial field area and navy yard, I’m assuming that’s where most people traveling to see the game would be staying. If you stay in the city you can take public transpo (broad street line, LFF is the last stop). I don’t mind taking the broad street line to games even though they’re always super packed with people going to the games. Honestly, getting an AirBnB in a neighborhood in the city is always a great way to explore and discover things

shouts to wale
EE9BE6BC-E3D5-486A-B437-B9BC94DD7846.png

Isn’t he from the DMV? Weird he’d give an eagles shoutout being from a Red skins area lol.

seems like Michael Bennett is unhappy in NE because he’s not playing much. Would gladly take him back. He loved being in philly and played well

Isn’t he from the DMV? Weird he’d give an eagles shoutout being from a Red skins area lol.

seems like Michael Bennett is unhappy in NE because he’s not playing much. Would gladly take him back. He loved being in philly and played well
Yea I believe he’s from VA. He shouts out philly on a couple other bars too. Plus meek on the track too. IIRC joe budden was the first to make a Wentz reference on a track

Jones is so trash

that 3rd down pass to theilen should of never happened my man was right there in the zone and let him run right to the open gap

Back
Top Bottom