*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I get he’s hurt but watching Diggs just completely wash Sid after the catch was...something else

I get it we’ve been trying to make moves for Ramsey. But at a certain point, we just have to do something g. Get Harris or Howard and move on. It’s a liability every single play every single week

hell we might need 2 guys with how guys have been dropping like flies.. or just not good

I mean you can’t force a team to trade with you. Bottom line is this CB situation ain’t new, at some point you gotta blame coaches for not developing guys. At some point you gotta blame the GM for not being able to evaluate talent at the position. That point is now

Mills atleast can tackle .. Sid brings nothing to the table

Our secondary coach should’ve been fired last year ..the only corner who has shown any type of improvement is Rasul

Mills atleast can tackle .. Sid brings nothing to the table

Our secondary coach should’ve been fired last year ..the only corner who has shown any type of improvement is Rasul
He was better in the slot than anything. Who had the idea to rotate Sul/Sid before Darby got hurt should be fired

Back
Top Bottom