*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Harmon and mclaurin are gonna be so good for Washington SMH. JJAW better turn up

This was written 5 months ago

"The Eagles selected Stanford receiver JJ Arcega-Whiteside in the second round of the 2019 NFL Draft. One of the criticisms of the pick is that he doesn’t have deep speed, but fans shouldn’t be worried about that at all."

"The belief was that the team needed a deep threat or a “burner” type, but instead, they selected JJ Arcega-Whiteside out of Stanford. Immediately, one of the few criticisms of the pick was that he didn’t have that top-end speed that the Eagles were supposedly looking for, and that he might struggle to create separation."

source.gif

I blaming joe for some of these non-athletes watch the film picks

obviously we don’t know the character stuff or not the depth of it.. but man when you had some clear other options and then you had a guy who looked like he probably hit his ceiling at Stanford all I could say is ehhh

if dude is struggling to get separation and his thing is making tough albeit contested catching, hard for me to see that when the competition goes up

I’d only take Robby if it was for cheap. Like a 4th rounder. Not giving up a 2nd or 3rd for him. Yeah he’s fast and our receivers are slow AF but dude has a habit of disappearing often.

I saw it suggested a 2nd and 4th for dude and Leonard Williams

I’d be down considering we got an extra 3rd and then a 4th or 2 coming in

then we get dudes in house to see if we want to resign them.. they walk we get compensatory picks in following draft

Back
Top Bottom