*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

giphy.gif

I wish I hadn't watched that because while I agreed our secondary needs more help that Jalen Ramsey could've gave, a guy like this is what we need to turn around the offense.

If we can score 30+ points per game again like in the SB season, I think our D giving up ~20 would be enough for more wins and a legit playoff push. I've given up hoping we could actually stop anybody so we might as well outgun them. F it.

Orlando Scandrick is on tv right now throwing everyone under the bus basically saying everything the media is reporting is true, and he REALLY doesn't like Howie and Malcolm :lol:

tv where?

and what he saying?

Undisputed with Skip and Shannon, he really sounds like a Cowboys mole right now praising the Cowboys and slandering the Eagles but to be fair Skip is really leaning into it with every question he asks him

Main things he said were:

- there's a lot of selfish players on defense not taking responsibility for their mistakes week in week out (ie. Malcolm)
- Carson isn't a natural leader like Dak is
- team needs to get over the fact Nick isn't there
- Lane Johnson threw out that comment about meetings to deflect blame for his poor performance
- Alshon isn't the snitch but the story wasn't made up
- he feels like him, Akeem Spence and Zach Brown were scapegoats. Howie is a coward

Last edited:
Yea.. I mean obviously he was in the room and their may be some truth to what he’s saying

but our issues on defense are really from dudes being selfish and doing their own thing or freelancing.. Schwartz is biggest issue then lack of talent for what is being asked on backend

Man **** that fool. If that’s how you feel and you still felt the need to be employed by that organization you on some BAN ****. Loooool, it’s easy to talk like that when you on the other side. Even if there is truth to his comments, he’s just as bad as the “anonymous source”

definitely a sucker move by him and Fox for asking him to be on there just to stoke a fire, **** is lame. Talk about the game itself not gossip. This is the type of **** players do when they know they're washed up and most likely finished in the league

Last edited:
definitely a sucker move by him and Fox for asking him to be on there just to stoke a fire, **** is lame. Talk about the game itself not gossip. This is the type of **** players do when they know they're washed up and most likely finished in the league

has any of these worked out?

except Dallas goedert?

I mean there is truth to it. There’s freelancing because Schwartz doesn’t put them in position to play well outside of the DL

I do agree Howie is a coward. Make a ****ing move

I think scandrick is trying get a media gig and using our misfortune to his advantage

but changes do need to be made, hopefully that’s the positive that comes of it

Orlando Scandrick is on tv right now throwing everyone under the bus basically saying everything the media is reporting is true, and he REALLY doesn't like Howie and Malcolm :lol:

There’s been way too much smoke since the off-season for there to be no fire. And while I do think it’s fairly normal in professional sports, winning cures it and this team is just not doing that. We need a wake up call ASAP.

thats a terrible response after scandrick coming out saying we still living on a SB high

this dude responds with sounds like someone who got no rings... cmon man

From what I’ve seen and read, I like Malcolm’s response

also gotta remember saints tried to trade for dude after having him

Back
Top Bottom