*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Schwartz is Teflon. This is similar to the Saints game. Yea we held them to 17 but they’ve done Watever they wanted all game

Best run defense in the league and you bring your entire secondary in to help on a potential run play. Why not trust your front guys who’ve been stopping the run the entire season smfh

For what it’s worth, with everything that has happened with this team, I’m proud of them for fighting to get to the playoffs. Injuries were just too much for us to overcome. Wentz getting hurt was the cherry on top. Welp....offseason.....

DK wldve had big numbers the 1st time too . no answer for him on this roster. What film did they see to take JJ over him. Howie needa get Dp'd

We need a star WR. If one isn’t available in free agency or trade (OBJ) you 100% go grab a potential star in the draft. Makes 0 sense to have top 10 talent potential at every position except WR in a pass heavy league

oh yeah. And 100000000% need at least 1 lockdown corner.

The crappy thing is this is all we had. The Sixers are crapping the bed, fighting and calling out each other and Brett Brown gonna get fired if he's not careful. Phillies didn't do enough this off-season (love Girardi but need more players and pitchers) and the Flyers are just figuring out things. This was my hope with the Eagles! I'm so sad and pissed at the same time!

Gonna still wear my NFC Champions hat to work. Forget anyone who wants to say anything negative about Wentz!

Back
Top Bottom